Random stock commentary

bunny

I will post my comments on random stocks. Not sure if I will be able to follow-up all my comments on a regular or daily basis. "Just saying".

bunny

TATASTEEL is setting up for a good short trade. No entry indication for short trade at this very moment as on the daily charts. But we should see one within a couple of days.

bunny

TATASTEEL is setting up for a good short trade. No entry indication for short trade at this very moment as on the daily charts. But we should see one within a couple of days.
The short trade is setting in. I do not think that the rally will sustain. Thanks to out strict entry rules, we did not enter the short trade today else we would have been crushed by the sudden surge. Honestly saying, the surge was not expected, but happy that it could not catch us.

bunny

BANKBARODA is setting up for a short-trade. We do not short it at the current price. We will enter the trade when it falls below the low of today's low price(442).

bunny

BANKBARODA - Short trade setting up. Entry when the price starts falling below the low of today. If we were to enter instantly at the current price, we would face the risk of getting caught in an adverse situation where the stock could rally, probably like an explosion to 527 levels. So to protect ourselves, we will wait for the price to begin going down.

IDFC - Short trade setup. Entry as soon as price starts falling below today's low.

JPASSOCIAT is choppy on daily charts. Suggest not to take any direction.

JSWSTEEL - I am having difficulty reading this chart. Its seems like it is making a bottom. But too early to say anything on that. Better avoided in any direction. The trend is down on daily and weekly charts though, so being long is risky.

MARUTI - Short trade setup. Entry when the price starts falling below today's low price.

MCDOWELL-N has been an uptrend for most of the last year. As of now, I think the recent fall will have bullish implications for this stock. But if at all we were to enter a long trade, that would require this stock to rise above its July 2013 high. So, its a no long trade for as of now inspite of clear uptrend. We may have a short trade if it break down below recent lows.

SBIN - Short trade setup. Entry as soon as price falls below today's low.

TATASTEEL - I am bearish despite the recent fast rally.

YESBANK - Let this stock go to 285. Then we will see.