Random Ideas on Intraday trading

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Looks like there is a consensus opinion among traders that all those who want to share their own learnings are losers.
As I have nothing more to share.Just simple techniques that can earn money provided risk managment and displine is maintained.
Will be participating in chitchat in common threads where our most profitable traders are lingering.

Mods please close this thread.

Looks like there is a consensus opinion among traders that all those who want to share their own learnings are losers.
As I have nothing more to share.Just simple techniques that can earn money provided risk managment and displine is maintained.
Will be participating in chitchat in common threads where our most profitable traders are lingering.

Continue posting in the thread whenever you get time..dont even think of what others say or think.......

against_tides

If you look at today's discussion whatever was shared by members today was precisely perfect and accurate..rest is everyone's call..

Cheers

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Mods please close this thread.[/QUOTE]
Continue posting in the thread whenever you get time..dont even think of what others say or think.......
You are the only motivation in this forum.Else I dont care to share anything. I learnt a lot from decades old posts of your. Similarly i feel someday some newbie learns from here.

against_tides

I dont understand what u are trying to tell.
There were active discussions on day trading thread.. members were sharing there ideas and observations..
Most of them were in correct direction..
So if someone says that losers share knowledge ..it is not correct..

niftytaurus

You are the only motivation in this forum.Else I dont care to share anything. I learnt a lot from decades old posts of your. Similarly i feel someday some newbie learns from here.[/QUOTE]
Hi Sanju Bro
I agree with ST Da, you should keep posting & sharing your knowledge.There are so many who are silently benefitiing from your charts.Not only new trader but experienced trader can also learn some new things from other traders.Learning is a continuous process.
So I request dont stop posting due to some negative comments.I registered my serious concern about this &those negative people in that thread also.
so now please start posting your Nifty chart daily:)
thanks