Random Ideas on Intraday trading

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Today first 2 hours power issues. and then internet issues. still managed somethings with mobile hotspot .If today ppl have thought the closing will be at the high of the day then they would have been taken to the cleaners. Unless they had stoploss,especially after the vertical move and where futures crossed the spot with premium..

So all in all Bulls made money and bears made money. pigs and sheep got slaughtered.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Looks like this thread is useless. and ppl want prediction and i dont know what the market is going to do in the next min let alone a day. All the best of you out there. I am on a a journey at a different scale now. where I dont need to prove anything. .Always head bows to Market, @Smart_trade , and @travi . My path is different.And i shall be achieving great heights thanks to guidance of the seniors like saint and Smart_Trade. Now my leverage and scale of operations have increased 50 fold. Will visit this forum whenever I can.
Love all the folks. I am one of the few who trades Pivot methods, TD Systems and my own systems. All the best all of you.

Will be back for sure............

Looks like this thread is useless. and ppl want prediction and i dont know what the market is going to do in the next min let alone a day. All the best of you out there. I am on a a journey at a different scale now. where I dont need to prove anything. .Always head bows to Market, @Smart_trade , and @travi . My path is different.And i shall be achieving great heights thanks to guidance of the seniors like saint and Smart_Trade. Now my leverage and scale of operations have increased 50 fold. Will visit this forum whenever I can.
Love all the folks. I am one of the few who trades Pivot methods, TD Systems and my own systems. All the best all of you.

Sanju bhai
Please come back, we are learning from you

andal

for intraday trading in index futures,
i) should we set pre-defined targets (like 30-40 points) in mind before getting into trade?
ii) once trade is going in the right direction should we keep trailing and let market decide how much to give?

travi

Do take your time off and settle down. Wish you all the best but keep frequenting here :DD

Btw, it is relatively easier to predict in HTF than intra :p

against_tides

All the best Sanju bhai..
I was always waiting at interest for each update in this thread and the learning was good..

Do keep visiting whenever feasible and keep in touch..

Cheers