raise Complaint to SEBI via link here.....

Dear Members,

Raise all your Complaints to SEBI via this link, lets check whether SEBI takes action or not :

You can Post your queries here too (Ministry of Company Affairs. Govt. of India site) :
http://www.watchoutinvestors.com

Please click the category/ type, your grievance belongs to:
http://investor.sebi.gov.in/complaints form/lodge index.htm

Market Intermediaries Related
http://www.sebi.gov.in/Complaint7.jsp

FOR Derivatives and New Products Related :
http://www.sebi.gov.in/Complaint10.jsp

*********HOPE TRADERJI WILL PIN THIS**********

Last edited:
Dear members I put a complain with SEBI like this

Dear Sir,
Subject: High frequency robotic trading

Today; i.e. 23/2/2011, at 15.27 hours I have noticed a sudden surge in the price of Tata Steel from 621 Ruppes to 737 with a volume of 283534. again the price came to its normal. i.e.623.15-621.55. This kind of surge in price I have noticed several time and in fact i had been trapped several times also.
The timing of such surge in most of the cases I have noticed is after 3.15, when the brokers run their square off system that causing unexpected loss to the small trader. the momentum of such a surge is so fast that no human can do it. It is clearly the act of High Frequency Robot that has been programmed intentionally for that particular event. Hope that you will take cognizance of the matter and put some mechanism in place to control the malafide activities of the operators. Such an act will be healthier for the Market as well as for the investors and traders.
Thanking you in advance.
Sincerely yours,

NOTE: since your site is not designed to accept such a kind of mapractices I have to tick one irrelevant column with the hope that it will reach to the appropriate authority.
Thanks again.

http://img694.imageshack.us/i/tiscosurge.jpg/

Last edited:

Dear Sir,

Today; i.e. 23/2/2011, at 15.27 hours I have noticed a sudden surge in the price of Tata Steel from 621 Ruppes to 737 with a volume of 283534. again the price came to its normal. i.e.623.15-621.55. This kind of surge in price I have noticed several time and in fact i had been trapped several times also.
The timing of such surge in most of the cases I have noticed is after 3.15, when the brokers run their square off system that causing unexpected loss to the small trader. the momentum of such a surge is so fast that no human can do it. It is clearly the act of High Frequency Robot that has been programmed intentionally for that particular event. Hope that you will take cognizance of the matter and put some mechanism in place to control the malafide activities of the operators. Such an act will be healthier for the Market as well as for the investors and traders.
Thanking you in advance.
Sincerely yours,

NOTE: since your site is not designed to accept such a kind of mapractices I have to tick one irrelevant column with the hope that it will reach to the appropriate authority.
Thanks again.

jagankris

Dear Sir,

Thanks again.

Dear s_Learner,

Thanks for you sincere efforts.

Even I am not sure of how to escalate things when smelling irregularities.

But there are certain hard realities which are difficult to digest.

1.Who said High frequency robotic trading is not permissible ?
2.How did you know that only high frequency robot trading alone will cause such price spike ?
3.Did you sent your complaint through registered post to SEBI ?
Did you get the acknowledgment copy ?
3.Did you sent a copy of your complaint to NSE exchange ?
4.If SEBI doesn't reply what will be your next reaction ?

Dear Sir jagankris

With your kind permission I would like to put my points:
1. First and foremost thing is that I raised the issue with regulatory authority.
2. If HFT is permissible then why it is not available to all of us. It is equally important that if it is permissible by law than why the regulatory authority have not displayed it in black and white for the common investors/traders. Laws must not be ambiguous or hidden.
3. Such an event use to take place in 1/100th of a second and I have posted the picture of NSE TAME to justify my claim. And this is not the unique event I can supply more than 5 such instances with appropriate record to the authority.
4. Why most of the time such event take place only after or around 3.15 pm----Any justification.
5. In reply to your question No. 3 and again 3- I submitted my complain through their site; where no such instruction has been given that it must be followed by registering the complain by Registered Post (For purely legal point let me inform you that registered letter receipts are not recogniized by the Indian Judicial system, If any one want to use it for record they must send it by UPC) or the copy be sent to NSE.
6. in reply to your question No.4.; i can just say it is hypothetical. Atleast I as a common man of this country tried to raise my voice on such instances that sound illegal under present scenario.

Thanks a lot for initiating a discussion on this current issue.

jagankris

Dear Sir jagankris

With your kind permission I would like to put my points:
1. First and foremost thing is that I raised the issue with regulatory authority.
2. If HFT is permissible then why it is not available to all of us. It is equally important that if it is permissible by law than why the regulatory authority have not displayed it in black and white for the common investors/traders. Laws must not be ambiguous or hidden.
3. Such an event use to take place in 1/100th of a second and I have posted the picture of NSE TAME to justify my claim. And this is not the unique event I can supply more than 5 such instances with appropriate record to the authority.
4. Why most of the time such event take place only after or around 3.15 pm----Any justification.
5. In reply to your question No. 3 and again 3- I submitted my complain through their site; where no such instruction has been given that it must be followed by registering the complain by Registered Post (For purely legal point let me inform you that registered letter receipts are not recogniized by the Indian Judicial system, If any one want to use it for record they must send it by UPC) or the copy be sent to NSE.
6. in reply to your question No.4.; i can just say it is hypothetical. Atleast I as a common man of this country tried to raise my voice on such instances that sound illegal under present scenario.

Thanks a lot for initiating a discussion on this current issue.
1.HFT is available but not affordable :).
It is legal.

2.The TS price spike was not due to any HFT.

3.Though such events occurring after 3.15 is that smart money and traders initiate positions based on the probable eod close and hence a sudden spurt in price due to bulk transaction,short covering or insider trading etc.

4.You should be able to prove cyclic trading and price rigging.

5.For your info this kind of price hike always happens in all stocks including commodities and forex.

Dont get disappointed for you will not get even an acknowledgment mail or reply from SEBI.

Dear sir,
I have made a pay out request to one of my broker, even after 5 days of request my payout is not credited to my account linked. Is there any time stipulated by the SEBI for the pay-outs? Is there any ruling by SEBI for all the pay outs to be made electronically? Kindly appraise me before I make a complaint to the SEBI.