R K Global Issues!

I'm going to open an account in rkg. Has anyone tried to trade penny stocks (Less than Re.1) in rkg. Do they allow them?
I tried to call them but got confusing answer,so i'm asking to existing users of rkg.

Hi

R K Global is providing mobile trading for MCX and MCXSX segment.
You can try contacting them 033 40142930 and get your handset checked
I have tried the software, its pretty faster....
I am impressed

Thanks for the reply..
Ok, it got it.. only one more question.. are "these" scripts uniformly blocked by all the brokers or different scripts are blocked by different brokers.. ie if RK global blocks a particular script then will traders using other brokers will be able to trade it??
Usually for safety reasons all the brokers block the scripts which are of very low volitality coz if they are purchased in the intraday mode and if at the time of square off there are no sellers or buyers then their might be a problem to the broker as well as to the client

razx5

waz the diff between rkf web version(99/month) and odin version(300/month)..do v get real time quots in webversion??..does order gets executed immediately in webversion??any price freeze here alaso like in odin??can v maintain an offline like account where i dont hv to maintain compulsory monthly charges and trade them over the phone(25/trade)??

comm4300

Has anyone had any experience with closing of account with RK....

I sent across an email asking for the procedure and Customer service replied "we have deactivated you account"; When i replied saying that i wanted to CLOSE my account, the reply came : "we have closed the account"

is this enough?

isn't there a form that one needs to submit ?

fyi - i just opened mcx trading a/c with them. No demat or any other segment.

thanks.

Last edited: