R K Global Issues!

Hi

Wat info i got from their seniors, i would like to share with you guys.
They said due to so much technical problem lately, they are shfting their servers to a data centre which has abundance of resouces and cn handle as many clients.
In view to this they had to transfer their clients to their backup server due to which yesterdays problem had occured.
I belive now they shall not have any further technical issues.
Hope for the best.
:)

columbus

i have my account locked saying wrong password today

can pls anybody help me with the tel number or email of rkg to get it unlocked urgently
They have email service ,for password.And they are pretty quick.
[email protected]

Hi Guys,

I am facing a strange problem with the RKG.

Every time I am filling buy or sell order for nifty option and if my offer price is lower than market price then my order gets frozen.

For Eg: Today I wanted to cover my short position NIFTY 5000 PE SEP options @9Rs.

Though it made a low of 12.25Rs. and did not touch the 9 Rs. but I just wanted to place the order and go for work.

To my surprise the order got frozen. When I contact RKG guys they say order gets frozen from the exchange when you place order incorrectly. But I am pretty sure that I placed the order correctly.

Do any one also gets the same problem? Please share your view.

Hi

I am planning to open A/C with RK global.

Sincu you guys are already with RKG, please share these details if you can..

1) I don't have netbanking with any bank, How can I withdraw money from RKG and Deposit too.

2) I am planning to do straddle OTM option selling along with Nifty Futures long/short. I do have a good internet connections. Do I need web base or ODIN client which one will work for me.

3) Does it provide any charts where I can put my indicators in place, I use RSI,CCI etc indicators But currently not doing futures actively But planning to do so.

4) Is it possible to put ODIN feed to Meta Trader 4 and use my indicators

5) Can I place market/stop loss orders as some of the guys are experience some issues in placing so.

6) Last But most important, Does anyone of you encountered loss because of their website down/tech issues

7) Are they safe means can't run with your money... Are they big enough now

Thanks guys in advance for reading these
Please advice

Thanks
Kaps

PGDIMES

Hi cool_kk,

Please find the answers to your queries.

1) I don't have netbanking with any bank, How can I withdraw money from RKG and Deposit too.

It's better to have net-banking account with HDFC Bank in order to deposit (takes a few seconds only) or withdraw(takes one day) money without any hassles.

2) I am planning to do straddle OTM option selling along with Nifty Futures long/short. I do have a good internet connections. Do I need web base or ODIN client which one will work for me.

It does not depend on the strategy that you are willing to apply but the volume and the promptness of the trade. If you want to take positional trades on low volume, then go for the web based version (a bit slow).

3) Does it provide any charts where I can put my indicators in place, I use RSI,CCI etc indicators But currently not doing futures actively But planning to do so.

Charts are pathetic in RKG ODIN which freezes every now & then. Try to get chart service from other vendors.

Yes, if you know how to do that.:D

5) Can I place market/stop loss orders as some of the guys are experience some issues in placing so.

I never faced any problem like that in ODIN.

6) Last But most important, Does anyone of you encountered loss because of their website down/tech issues

That's a major concern & I was seriously thinking of other discount brokers when RKG's ODIN cupped big time on last Thursday where as the market made a new high.

No idea of how big is "big enough".:rofl:

Hi cool_kk,

Please find the answers to your queries.

It's better to have net-banking account with HDFC Bank in order to deposit (takes a few seconds only) or withdraw(takes one day) money without any hassles.

It does not depend on the strategy that you are willing to apply but the volume and the promptness of the trade. If you want to take positional trades on low volume, then go for the web based version (a bit slow).

Charts are pathetic in RKG ODIN which freezes every now & then. Try to get chart service from other vendors.

Yes, if you know how to do that.:D

I never faced any problem like that in ODIN.

That's a major concern & I was seriously thinking of other discount brokers when RKG's ODIN cupped big time on last Thursday where as the market made a new high.

No idea of how big is "big enough".:rofl:

Hmm... Yeah Brokerage is killer with ICICIDIRECT, I am currently using.

Do you recommend RKG for low volume trades ?

So many doing trading in traderji.. inclining me to go with them.. But as I have spoken with my friends in various places where RKG is there... No one using it..

Will give a try with low volumes... soon