R k global.... How is the service and flexibility

HI ALL,
HOW IS R K GLOBAL BROKERAGE SINCE I WANT TO OPEN AN A/C, PLEASE SEND ME UR REVIEWS AND EXPERIENCE ABOUT IT. HOW FLEXIBLE THEY ARE AND HOW IS THE SOFTWARE OVER ALL COMPARED WITH SHAREKHAN....:confused::confused:
I WOULD BE HAPPY AND PLS DO GIVE PROMPT RESPONSES. SINCE I WANT TO OPEN AN LOW BROKERAGE A/C..

THANKS

HI ALL,
HOW IS R K GLOBAL BROKERAGE SINCE I WANT TO OPEN AN A/C, PLEASE SEND ME UR REVIEWS AND EXPERIENCE ABOUT IT. HOW FLEXIBLE THEY ARE AND HOW IS THE SOFTWARE OVER ALL COMPARED WITH SHAREKHAN....:confused::confused:
I WOULD BE HAPPY AND PLS DO GIVE PROMPT RESPONSES. SINCE I WANT TO OPEN AN LOW BROKERAGE A/C..

THANKS
Dear sam,

Their brokerage if the least,compared to anyother broker in India.But when it comes to service they are worst!!!They will treat you as slaves if u try to seek support.

They charge around 400rs pm for their software odin.The software is also crap as crap as their service is.The rates do not update quickly and it hangs often.I dont know about sharekhan so can not comment

If you are an aggressive daytrader, then Rkg is the best choice since for a daytrader comission is very important factor.They charge some 85 to 90 (including everything) for one lot of nifty,whereas others charge 150 to 200 which is almost double.Ofcourse you have to adjust with their poor service and software.:(.But since u are not gonna ask for support veryoften its not a big concern.

If you are a positional trader or swingtrader brokerage is not a matter of concern for u so go for other brokers.I have also account with religare and i am verymuch satisfied with their service.

hope this helps :)

Thank you. I have also recently started with Religare and I found there customer service very bad. However, I am quite OK with there software.

How do you like RK Global vis a vis other brokers for Options trading ? Please rate them,if you can . I am seriously looking for a option trader as Religare does not allow option trading for 3rd month at all and even for 2nd month at the moment they are allowing after 15th( I belive that they are reviewing their policy for the 2nd month so that it is allowed without any restriction.

Which city are you located in?
Because in Pune, there is ABSOLUTELY no problem. Maybe their server bandwidth for Pune is more?
There is a disconnection , say 3 or 4 times a day of their broadcast server, but it takes 2 seconds to reconnect. Other than that, there are absolutely no issues. And if you call Odin crap, then buddy, what can I say? Its the software of choice even for institutional traders.

Compared to PIB of Indiabulls, Odin is like a rocket compared to a plane.

Compared to sharekhan, Odin is like a rocket compared to a bicycle :)

Disclaimer.... I do most of my business with a broker other than rkg. I use them only for my options trading.
You took me wrong.........I did not say odin is a bad software.I said RKG odin is crap.I have also said that i have account with Religare,they also have odin which is very good in comparison with RKG odin.I am a fulltime trader and am telling what i am experiencing every day with them.Since you do most of ur business other than rkg u are not supposed to have enough experience with them.Try for a week trading in rkg software u know what i mean.

Any experience on R K Global website? When I tried to log on , I got warning that the certificate is not authenticated? Is it not dangerous to use their website for trading?