quotetracker-scanning

razx5

hello friends i would like to download quotetracker.i want ot ask u does quotetracker has the option of scanning the market?for eg.can we scan the scrips trading above 30 day moving average,50 day sma etc?gap up stocks gap down stocks n al pls reply

(Slowly working my way through this forum.)

FCharts can import intraday data at set periods (Minimum or 60 secs) and then FCharts can scan the data in any way that you choose.

hello friends i would like to download quotetracker.i want ot ask u does quotetracker has the option of scanning the market?for eg.can we scan the scrips trading above 30 day moving average,50 day sma etc? gap up stocks gap down stocks n al pls reply
:clap:This post updated on 23/09/2009 following receipt of a letter from QuoteTracker USA.:clap:

The 'free' version' doesn't. However 'Subscription membership' allows EOD screening of the US market only.

But FCharts DOES!

Set FCharts to import the data (usually at 60 second time intervals with the 'Intraday' Button) and you can scan the live data as well as EOD data in any way you can like using the power of the programming language that gives you full control on how you perform the scans.

Last edited:
you could run scan on a limited scale provide you have the below

1. you have the list of ticker/symbols you like to scan in the protfolio.
2. Paint bar setup
3. Chart open on all of your symbols/ticker
4. open the alert log window and monitor it or you can set alert to notify in popup window.

I haven't seen issues with mutiple charts open.(open the intraday chart and minimize the chart window) this will let the chart run and get you the alerts.