Quotes

Krushna

This will be a collection of quotes (from legendary traders as well as from TJ and other sites) that I will find useful for me and I will read them while trading live as they will remind me of the important things for me.

Krushna

The time to trade is "ONLY" when you feel price is flowing nicely and you're completely in sync with the price swings.
(Lance Beggs)

Do Less. Do it Better. Do it Bigger.
(Jeff Davis)

The more traders mature the less trades they take & the more profitable they become by avoiding over trading.

When you do technical analysis, be careful not to project what you want to see on the charts, instead of opening your eyes to what is there.

Last edited:

Krushna

You don't have to fix EVERY problem in your trading right now. It is fine to focus on one problem at a time.

If you're overwhelmed, then narrow your focus. Identify ONE priority area needing improvement. And take massive action.

- Lance Beggs

Krushna

Have you taken a loss? Forget it quickly. Have you taken a profit? Forget it even quicker!

In a narrow market there is no sense in trying to anticipate what the next big movement is going to be – up or down.

Standing aside is a position.

- Linda Raschke.

Krushna

A good defense beats a good offense over the long haul.

The time to wait is before you enter the trade, not after.

** Exit any trade that doesn’t go your way immediately. **
** Every trade starts out as a scalp until proven otherwise. **
This means that if you get 2 or 3 ticks gain and the market pauses and moves a tick in the wrong direction, you get out immediately with 1 or 2 ticks gain…. No questions asked.
- Mike Reed

Krushna

Often we make the most money when we're in absolutely no hurry to do so.

Part of maintaining energy to trade day after day comes from fascination for Price Action and Market Structure.

- Lance Beggs.

Last edited:

Krushna

Remember this , all your earlier losses of the day may not be covered in a single trade.So just take the high probability trades and book profits consistently.There is always another day.
-- Amit Randive

Krushna

The battle is with ourselves, not the markets.
-- Lance Beggs.