Quotecenter anyone?

casonite

Hi All,

Is anyone using Metastock quotecenter ? I recently subsribed to quotecenter and i must say its one confusing software. If anyone of you is using that tool, can you please share your experience?

Best Regards
Nitin

casonite

Did not see a reply..maybe i am the only one who got trapped :)

Anyways, quotecenter is a crappy tool and please do not buy it unless you are also planning to buy metastock pro. Selling quotecenter alone for $135 is a marketing trick to trap people into then buying metastock subscription for $100 because then you've no where else to go. Too bad....i ended up buying metastock since i just could not go anywhere else with quotecenter.

If anyone is looking for suggestions/feedback on quotecenter, i'd say please don't waste your money. If you really want to check metastock out, then buy the metastock pro+quotecenter bundle for $235/month. Introductory offer is pay this much and use it for three months. Plus a $100 training package free for 1 month.

Hope this helps for anyone looking feedbacks on quotecenter.

Regards
Nitin

Hi Nitin,

Can u plz share what kind of problems you faced with QuoteCenter. I just need real-time data for NSE cash and futures. Is Metastock required for that or can I do without it?

Regards,
Ria