• I quit my job for trading and that has been a good decision

Votes: 41 44.1%
  • I regret quitting my job

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • I balance trading with job perfectly

Votes: 31 33.3%

• Total voters

Shav

I think you can get success on the trading market of you have some permanent sources of income. If you have a job then you need to take trading as a secondary option of income. If you have too much confidence in your trading abilities then you can become a full-time trader.

If a trader wants to quit his job and get into full-time forex trading, it takes a lot of soul-searching and organization of one's life. Remember you'll be using this to meet all your needs, so you should save and have a back-up plan just in case things don't go your way
Additionally, you should seriously consider that maybe you will fail. Then you will have to accept that full-time trading is not an option after all. Tough to swallow, but honest after all.

Its a good start for you, having used your professional skills to set the grounds for your trading career. Two months is not good enough for a trader to think of going full time. In fact, it takes an average of up to four years before a trader becomes stable enough to start earning consistent profits that can pay bills. Take your time to explore the ins and outs of the market for at least one more year

GENIETRADE

It is told by various traders that you should be willing to loose out your base capital numerous times before thinking of full time trading. When you depend on trading income to pay your bills, you need to make money to pay your bills. With that in mind, will you able to control your emotions when you get caught in loosing spree. Markets are designed to make large percentage of traders to fail. It rewards only those who stand erect when the things donot go as planned or wished.

I would only dare to do this if I am fully confident that I am willing to take this case seriously and take it as a potential way to make money. In addition it is to be understood that this requires the regular processing of a large amount of information and it is also not easy enough. But to deny the potential of this business is just stupid...

I would only dare to do this if I am fully confident that I am willing to take this case seriously and take it as a potential way to make money. In addition it is to be understood that this requires the regular processing of a large amount of information and it is also not easy enough. But to deny the potential of this business is just stupid...
NO .. YOU should clear in your financial status for rest of your life like proper bank balance in safe hands of family members , house , etc .. then only think about full time trader .. not the confident u have in trading ..