questions about online broker!

Hi Everybody ! Initialy I tried with Indiabull and find it very good till my RM who introduced me to it was with them the day he left the organisation .....everything become bullshit.... I never find any satisfactory response from them....... though their software PIB is one of the good available in the market ! but services are too....
Recently I came in contact with Guiness Securities Ltd.,KolKata their online trading software is quite good based on ODIN DIET software.Tips are also good as well services.One can try 16anna.com their speed of software is quite satisfactory.
All the best.

Hello Abhinav & all....the following message is about Indiabulls & it's features,

Account Opening Charges: Rs.700

Annual Maintenance Charges: Nil

Indiabulls Power Software: Rs.750

You can either have this software or trade online through our web page www.indiabulls.com

The only difference between trading through our software & through web page is , you can see 50 companys script details, where as in web page u can see only 15 companys script details at a stretch, any how you can insert as many companies you wish.

Brokerage:

Particulars Intra-day Delivery
Brokerage 0.1 % 0.5 %
STT 0.018 on above 0.018 % on above
Service Tax 10.2 % 10.2 %
Turnover Tax 0.02 % on Selling 0.1 % -Both (Sell/Pur)
Futures & Options 0.1% + Tax as above

Note: In Intra-day you have to square up your account on the same day, which means you must have sold all your shares you bought that particular day.

Alternatively, even you can change your stays from intra-day to delivery before 2.30 pm on that particular trading day.

STT: Security Transaction Tax

Additional Features:

Free Credit for a days trade, if u wish to avail:
Intra-day 8 times your initial investment
Delivery 4 times your initial investment

E.g.: if you purchase a script worth Rs.10000 in intra-day by specifying margin, you are entitled to have a credit limit of Rs.80000 for that day.

This facility is bcos you can encash your money after Transaction + 2 days, by availing this facility there wouldnt be such money shortage for your trade.

Your cost to the company for availing this facility of credit would be as follows:

Trading day & the day before the next day trading hour: Nil

From there onwards: 16 % p.a

It also provide online support & services.

All the above cost is negotiable if your trading performance is more & good. i.e brokerage cost

All the best,
Ananth

Hello Abhinav & all...checkout the following features of Indiabulls,

Account Opening Charges: Rs.700

Annual Maintenance Charges: Nil

Indiabulls Power Software: Rs.750

You can either have this software or trade online through our web page www.indiabulls.com

The only difference between trading through our software & through web page is , you can see 50 companys script details, where as in web page u can see only 15 companys script details at a stretch, any how you can insert as many companies you wish.

Brokerage:

Particulars Intra-day Delivery
Brokerage 0.1 % 0.5 %
STT 0.018 on above 0.018 % on above
Service Tax 10.2 % 10.2 %
Turnover Tax 0.02 % on Selling 0.1 % -Both (Sell/Pur)
Futures & Options 0.1% + Tax as above

Note: In Intra-day you have to square up your account on the same day, which means you must have sold all your shares you bought that particular day.

Alternatively, even you can change your stays from intra-day to delivery before 3.00 pm on that particular trading day.

STT: Security Transaction Tax

Additional Features:

Free Credit for a days trade, if u wish to avail:
Intra-day 8 times your initial investment
Delivery 4 times your initial investment

E.g.: if you purchase a script worth Rs.10000 in intra-day by specifying margin, you are entitled to have a credit limit of Rs.80000 for that day.

This facility is bcos you can encash your money after Transaction + 2 days, by availing this facility there wouldnt be such money shortage for your trade.

Your cost to the company for availing this facility of credit would be as follows:

Trading day & the day before the next day trading hour: Nil

From there onwards: 16 % p.a

It also provide online support & services.

All the above cost is negotiable if your trading performance is more & good. i.e brokerage cost

All the best,
Ananth