Question on Pay in/Pay out amount

Hi All,

I have recently opened a demat account with SBI CAP SECURITIES and started using it today.

Since i am new to Stock market , i decided to try out the platform and see how it works.

I lien Rs.1500 from my saving account. I bought very few shares(1 or 2) like IDBI,IDFC,INOXWIND. Most of them in Delivery type.

At the end of the day i got Contract note cum bill for both NSE as well as BSE. It lists out the stocks i bought and the amount they were bought for correctly.

However i couldn't understand some of the fields in the contract note which are listed below :

Pay In / Pay Out : ` -548.55 (Less Other Charges)

Net Amount due to us: ` 552.76

I made transactions using the amount i had lien from my saving account i.e Rs.1500. I believe this amount is used when the transactions are made. I didn't make any transactions beyond Rs.1500. So i am assuming the amount i had was used for the transactions . so what are these fields in the contract note ? why is there a field 'Net amount due to us ' ? There was sufficient balance in my account , so what are these charges ?

Thanks for your help.

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Hi All,

I have recently opened a demat account with SBI CAP SECURITIES and started using it today.

Since i am new to Stock market , i decided to try out the platform and see how it works.

I lien Rs.1500 from my saving account. I bought very few shares(1 or 2) like IDBI,IDFC,INOXWIND. Most of them in Delivery type.

At the end of the day i got Contract note cum bill for both NSE as well as BSE. It lists out the stocks i bought and the amount they were bought for correctly.

However i couldn't understand some of the fields in the contract note which are listed below :

Pay In / Pay Out : ` -548.55 (Less Other Charges)

Net Amount due to us: ` 552.76

I made transactions using the amount i had lien from my saving account i.e Rs.1500. I believe this amount is used when the transactions are made. I didn't make any transactions beyond Rs.1500. So i am assuming the amount i had was used for the transactions . so what are these fields in the contract note ? why is there a field 'Net amount due to us ' ? There was sufficient balance in my account , so what are these charges ?

Thanks for your help.
Yes, this 552.76 will be deducted from the Rs.1500 you added to your trading account and remaining around 900 will be available free for further purchases.
Everyday (if made a trade) they will show "Net amount due to us" or "Net amount due to you" in contract notes, which will get debited from or credited to your trading account.