Question at Sir Traderji and all the admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanPickUp

Hello Sir Traderji and all the admins in front and in the background

Since a few days we see that in the option section, in the equity section, in the commodity section and in the future section this member: STOCK.KNOWLEDGE is opening every day a new thread to post his calls, instead to do it in one thread.

Why is this possible?

Are you, Sir Traderji, payed for that, then let us kindly known? I think it is officially known that you get money for certain advertisement and that is out of question and fine. But is this a new kind of it or what is happening to the forum?

If this is not the case, then I am and many others would be pleased if those kind of posting would be stoped.

My respect to you Sir, but this I have never ever seen in any serious forum, where ever it is in the world, as such members earlier or later have been shown the way and have been forced to post in one thread or had to leave the place.

DanPickUp

Last edited:
Dan, I too find it very irritating, but so far this member has not violated any forum rules (as far as I am aware). One can't really call his threads "spam" because he is posting trading calls, as many others also do.

So far he has not posted any contact details nor solicited any sort of business.

At worst, we can call him irritating, but not a spammer.

I do wish that he reduces the number of his threads, and also explains the logic behind his calls. After all, the members will find it more rewarding to learn the technique. Teach a man to fish and all that.

DanPickUp

Dan, I too find it very irritating, but so far this member has not violated any forum rules (as far as I am aware). One can't really call his threads "spam" because he is posting trading calls, as many others also do.

So far he has not posted any contact details nor solicited any sort of business.

At worst, we can call him irritating, but not a spammer.

I do wish that he reduces the number of his threads, and also explains the logic behind his calls. After all, the members will find it more rewarding to learn the technique. Teach a man to fish and all that.
Ok, then we let the spamer bee (will take it out of my post), but why every day a new thread. The section will be overruned by those threads in no time and if that is what is called a good forum, then my good, let us run away.

Ok, then we let the spamer bee (will take it out of my post), but why every day a new thread. The section will be overruned by those threads in no time and if that is what is called a good forum, then my good, let us run away.
Yes. I agree that the sections will be overrun. The members should be made aware of this issue and I will mention it in his thread some time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.