Query for diet odin

Hi everyone out there............

I am new to commodity trading and have few questions. The first and foremost query i have is related to the buyers and sellers quantity visible in the diet odin.

I would like to know are these buyers and sellers awaiting their trades or are is it the quantity that has been already traded. How does this quantity affect the dirction of te script

Hi everyone out there............

I am new to commodity trading and have few questions. The first and foremost query i have is related to the buyers and sellers quantity visible in the diet odin.

I would like to know are these buyers and sellers awaiting their trades or are is it the quantity that has been already traded. How does this quantity affect the dirction of te script
There were so many manipulations going on to misguide retail people.

Total buy sell quantity is one among them.

bunny

You have struck gold, only if you know how to explore further.

But as of now, do not bother including those figures in your trading decisions. If you observe a relatively non-liquid contract, you can see how frequently large orders get modified or cancelled altogether. Further, due to discretion of order quantity disclosure, what looks like a small buy order may turn out to be a big order. Every time an order is filled, the same order may be repeated.