Queries on BUY IN/ SELL OUT targets of your stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Queries on BUY IN/ SELL OUT targets of your stocks

dear all i am starting this thread to ans various queries regarding buy in and sell out point of our holdings. Feel free to add new names and queries regarding of your scrips and your opinion on the same. At the end of each trading session, i will try to list out the names of all the targets for next 10 days. seniors please help and guide me in maintaining this thread alive and keep pouring your views frequently.....
regards

Last edited:
new entry and targets points

Now guys first target today is WELSPUN SYNTEX. I picked this name from one of the eealier thereads posted by traderji and saint. entry seems good at current levels(11.45) and target point in real short term seems to be 13.30 it may touch 16.25 in 1 month time if volume support is there.
ISPAT INDUSTRIES again comfortble entry at current levels (20.25) and target is 23.25 in short term(2-3 weeks).
VARUN SHIPING it almost touched 44.00 resistance ( saint has clarified on it earlier) is strong at 43.00 today closed at 42.40. good comfortable volume. so if crossess 44.00 then enter and target for 55 in 1-2 months.
summary
WELSPUN SYNTAX entry=11.45 target=13.30,16.25 (your choice)
ISPAT INDUSTRIES entry=20.25 target=23.25, 25.50
VARUN SHIPPING entry=43.85 target= 55.00

seniors please correct me and give your obsevations.....
Regards

new entry and exit target

one more scrip which come into my notice is Baffin Eng which closed today at3.09 with a volume 6 lakh. now it is again a turn around candidate and seems heading for 4.15 soon with a further high target of 5.75. so the update list for today
22/july/2005 17.00 hrs
Stock ; Entry (today close); Possible exit Target ; Date of recomd
1.WELSPUN SYNTAX; 11.45(11.03); 13.30/16.25; 20 july 2005
2. ISPAT INDUSTRIES; 20.25(21.00); 23.25/25.50; 20 july2005
3. VARUN SHIPPING; 43.85(43.15); 55.00 ; 20 july 2005
4. ZENITH COMPUTERS; 31.50(32.10); 43.00 ; 21 july 2005 (t'day low 31.60)
5. BAFFIN ENG ; 3.00(3.09) ; 4.15/5.75 ; 22 july 2005

Seniors please comment and please correct the data if you don't agree and give your observations....
Regards to all

Few Analysis

Dear all
Following is my analysis of some of the stocks put up by one of the members in one of the other threads started by me. If anyone has any query regarding the confusion on buying in or selling in targets of their stocks please place it in this thread. I will try to give me suggestions to it and if I feel it to have some real potential I will immediately add it up in the list of this thread with proper buy in sell out targets. Seniors please give your advice and correct my calculations where ever I go wrong:

Indraprastha medical is already near its 52 week high on Friday it closed at around 17% rise. The daily chart seems not to favor the buy. Or if it in the portfolio it is time to do some profit booking. % R is surely in the sell mode. On weekly charts again there is no strong buy signal. In my opinion one should really wait before getting any clear signs for buy.
For PNB I am the strong opinion that it is the time to move out all the indicators either in the daily or weekly charts are in the strong sell mode. Though on weekly charts buy seems somewhere down the line around 350/-
Usha martin is already covered by Amitbe and Saint. They have posted good analysis for this stock on their threads. Please read those.
As per Eskay it is a good pick. But buy is still not confirmed according to me. Do keep it in your immediate watch list and start tracking this scrip.

Regards!!!!!

Hi RAVI,
Good work!!!Keep it UP!!!!
I agree with u with ISPAT and BAFFIN ENG.-----buy at 2.75 when u get ----target 4.5
VARUN SHIPPING ---it would better to wait for a correction----best entry at 35--36 level----
Regards,
joy_mitali

joy_mitali said:
Hi RAVI,
Good work!!!Keep it UP!!!!
I agree with u with ISPAT and BAFFIN ENG.-----buy at 2.75 when u get ----target 4.5
VARUN SHIPPING ---it would better to wait for a correction----best entry at 35--36 level----
Regards,
joy_mitali
hiii joy_mitali
any specific reason you are expecting a correction in varun ship till 35 and 36..your reasoning might guide me in future
regards!!!!

Hello everyone,

First of all. congradulations for starting this thread.

Please comment on following suggestions.

a) TISCO entry 345-355 longterm target 430-440 Short term exit 405-410 and reentry at 380-385
b) Guj. Amb. Cement entry 60-62. short term target 75-78 longterm target 95-98
c) Wipro entry 690-700, exit (ex-bonus) 450-475

Thanks and regards,
Vijay Nair

vijaynair said:
Hello everyone,

First of all. congradulations for starting this thread.

Please comment on following suggestions.

a) TISCO entry 345-355 longterm target 430-440 Short term exit 405-410 and reentry at 380-385
b) Guj. Amb. Cement entry 60-62. short term target 75-78 longterm target 95-98
c) Wipro entry 690-700, exit (ex-bonus) 450-475

Thanks and regards,
Vijay Nair
Thanks for putting your query on this thread.
Sir I request you to keep this thread simple by just asking about immediate entry or exit points. For the sake of simplicity I tend to give only the first probable exit point or to back it up a second exit target. I dont calculate targets on the basis of long/short term. Further the calculations for Re-entry or Re-exit are very risky and most of the time tend to go wrong. we can always calculate these re-entry or re-exit point once the previous targets are achieved.I am only trying to learn with experiences and suggestions of senior members of this forum. Now to answer about your queries
First and foremost TISCO is not at all to be entered now. It appears to me that it may rise to 395 from current levels of 379 but again the fall is imminent and one should not enter in TISCO just to gain 15-17 rupees. If it crosses all the way above 400 then we have to again set the targets. Now if it doesnt rise to 395 and start to decline from this point onwards then your entry point seems to be most probable to me. But if it rises to 395 and then fall than according to my opinion the entry point is far below your expectations. let us keep a close eye on this scrip and I will give me opinion on this as soon as some major movements occur.
Guj amb cement is again seems right to be entered at 60 as suggested by you but exit point is less around 70
For wipro I agree that it seems to right to enter here at 700 levels and after the euphoria of amalgamation and later bonus the exit point will be somewhere 490
any senior member comments from you is much appreciated.....
Regards to all!!!!!!
RAVI T

Last edited:
Name Current Price
Indo-City Infotech 12.5
IEC Software 13.16
Gravity(India)Ltd. 13.6
Atcom Technologies 15.23
Goldstone Tele. 17.25
Gopala Polyplast 22.65
Sagar Cements 25.5
Goldstone Tech. 28.35
ITL Industries 31
BSEL Infrast. 29.9

Hi, Please comments on the above shares... which one would be better to buy?
Regards,
Rahuul

Status
Not open for further replies.