Gravity(India)Ltd. 13.6
Atcom Technologies 15.23
Goldstone Tele. 17.25
Gopala Polyplast 22.65
Sagar Cements 25.5
Goldstone Tech. 28.35
ITL Industries 31
BSEL Infrast. 29.9

Hi, Please comments on the above shares... which one would be better to buy?
Regards,
Rahuul
Dear Rahuul
First of all I really apologies for such a delay to ans your queries.
I think that you may agree, as most of the other fellows in the forum,that this is a spectaluar Bull run inthe sensex. Each day Sensex is making new and new hights setting up targets which were never seen before. in such an environment every other stock is performing to the maximum of its capacity. Group A or B or anyone for that matter, almost each stock is in the best of its glory.and this is most decevtive point for most of the retail/small investors like us. we are investing such a hard earned money in this market for a hope to earn some kind of reward but in the lack of proper knowldge we almost end up losing most of this possesion to the smart manipulators of the market who are far ahead of us in this bussiness of stock.
Having said that,I like to tell you that you yourself shuld do some kind of research on the probable stock you wish to enter. Newspaper and some business magzines gives you fair idea about the stock you want to enter. you can at least find the 52 week high low, volume involoved, results etc of your stocks from these magzines. Most of the stocks in the sensex are making all time high and crossing thier highs each week. but once the stock reaches it's maximum there is a caveat attached that untill and unless their is strong reason(good results, amalgmations, dividenets,bonus,expansions etc) the stock might turn around for a correction.
Most of the stocks in your list are in the similar condition. They have either reached the 52 week maximum or near to it or have now turned around after making a new high.In such a case i myself will like to enter only after some clear sign for buying appears on the charts.I feel that most of the stocks in the list posted by you are in SELL mode and not to be enter now. if at all two or three are there in buy mode(Gopala polplast enter 19.00 for target 24;Goldstone technologies enter 25.5 for target 31;Goldstone tele enter 15.0 for target 17) the entery is filled with lots of IFS and BUTS and only a small return with lots of risk. my suggestions here again is to stay clear and keep a watch on these and let the things cool down a little bit before making some kind of entery decision.
BSEL info appears to be little bit different in the whole list. its critical point is 27.75 levels. If it falls below this then a buy is somewhere at 26 for a minimum target of 35. but if it starts to rise from here then enter only if it crosses 35 and set a target of 43. keep a close look on this stock.
After all its your hard earned money invest it intelligently!!!!!!!
Regards and keep posting
RAVI T

Tisco

abcde123 said:
hey what to do about tisco
hi abcde
I had earlier posted in this thread, on the prospects of TISCO on 24 july, when it was at 379. On that day I suggested not to enter this tata giant even if it rises to 395, other suggestion was for a reassessing the situation if it crosses 400. Yesterday it touched intraday high of 394.25 and then fall to 374. Regarding enter point I feel that we should wait for some more correction before a comfortable entry decision.
Regards
RAVI T

Alka India

Another stock Which is towing on expected lines is ALKA INDIA. Now before entering please be forwarned that this is a reall trading (not investing) stock. it comes in the grup of penny stocks( as is described by traderji) and fluctuates very rapidly between the extremes of low and high.
but the good things about it is it follow the definite cycles. lately they have approved the GDR issue for their launch abroad.with this good news there was a spurt in the price movement from last couple of sessions.
technicaly the charts show a strong resistance at 1.5 levels. if this resistance of 1.5 is crossed then the target seems to be about 1.73. other indicators in daily as well as weekly charts are on the borderline of buy mode. currently at 1.28 the support seems to be around 1.23 levels.
if one wish to take some risk the scrip can be entered from here on for a minimum gain of 0.25. but again this stock is not to be bought heavily and one should exit quickly once the targets are achieved.
regards
RAVI T

jsatrade said:
ravi,

pls guide me on psu stocks are they a good target to buy.

jsatrade
Dear Jsatrade
whether to buy a psu share or not depends totally on your risk apetite. PSU shares are always known to be solid fundamentally. That means if you invest in them you are kind of safe and the return is somewhat assured. on the other hand the negative part is they are the most slow moving shares in the market. they have this habbit of trailing to the sideways for long time sometime even for many months. thus the patience is the key.
try to find your investing attitude that is whether you can keep patience for such a long time for a return or you want some rapid earning.but again going for quick bucks require lots of risk and God forbid, sometimes may leave you with an empty wallet. so everyone entering in this line of stok markets should use his hard earned money in the most intelligent way!!!!!!
regards
RAVI T

Bharati Shipyard

Bharati shipyard was quoating around 120 in the first month of this year. now in july it had touch an high of 225, a rise of just below 200% in just seven months a spectular run indeed.on 27th july this stock closed at 212.90 and appears to be in somewhat correction mode. the indicators on the daily charts also have the same story. first support for the current downfall is around 205.75 levels and it may turn around again. but if it continues to fall then the second support is around 196.00 presently one should keep away and get ready to board after the corrections...
regards
RAVI T

littel review of the week

Dear all
A little update on the overall market last week.
1. Sensex reached an all time high of 7600+
2. major fire on the ONGC platform in Bombay high with an estimated loss of almost 1200 crore. and effect on the oil output capacity. minimum time for back in action is about 5 weeks.
3. IOC post first loss ever of 54-cr
4. Mojor project of 25000 crore by ONGC at mangalore was approved by prime minister office. MRPL seems to be the main beneficiary closed at 49.85. after touching the high of 51.85 of recent times.
5. more than 850 people die in worst Maharashtra floods.and still counting. Mumbai is almost cut off from rest of country. ATM and other financiall institutions are hit mainly by these floods across the country.

Thus the coming week seems to be somewhat grim. first a correction in the sensex is due. together with the ONGC tragedy the bears find it good time to take things in control. just a time when most of the players will like to play things more cautiously small investors should stay clear for some dust to settle down.oil price might take the majour brunt of bear attack.. on the positive side just stay calm and if possible do not take new positions.
its your money invest is intelligently.......
regards
RAVI T

ravi t said:
one more scrip which come into my notice is Baffin Eng which closed today at3.09 with a volume 6 lakh. now it is again a turn around candidate and seems heading for 4.15 soon with a further high target of 5.75. so the update list for today
22/july/2005 17.00 hrs
Stock ; Entry (today close); Possible exit Target ; Date of recomd
1.WELSPUN SYNTAX; 11.45(11.03); 13.30/16.25; 20 july 2005
2. ISPAT INDUSTRIES; 20.25(21.00); 23.25/25.50; 20 july2005
3. VARUN SHIPPING; 43.85(43.15); 55.00 ; 20 july 2005
4. ZENITH COMPUTERS; 31.50(32.10); 43.00 ; 21 july 2005 (t'day low 31.60)
5. BAFFIN ENG ; 3.00(3.09) ; 4.15/5.75 ; 22 july 2005

Seniors please comment and please correct the data if you don't agree and give your observations....
Regards to all
Dear all
following is the review on the possible entry and exit points of the list ealier posted here
31/july/2005

WELSPUN SYNTAX
Week low was 10.05 and close 10.91 stills looks good to check the initial targets. Though some indicators are now in the sell mode but it may experience a strong resistance at 11.15 and when able to cross 11.45 it might reach the target.
ISPAT INDUSTRIES
Week high was 21.75 and week close at 19.4. both weekly and daily charts are still in favour for buy in current levels might rise to the levels of 23.00 once the resistance of 21.75 is crossed.
VARUN SHIPPING
Week high was at 45.9 and week close was at 43.00 still not able to successfully cross the levels of strong resistance of 44 and stay above that level. Graphs on weekly and daily charts still seem to indicate buy at current levels.
ZENITH COMPUTERS.
Week low was 30.6 and close at 31.2. charts indicate a little more correction in the price this week. So the new entry point will be near 29 level or if already invested hold on for some break out in the upside .
BAFFIN ENG
Week high was 3.39 and close 3.02. weekly charts are in the favor to buy at the current levels and wait for a breakout..

Regards
RAVI T

hey mate ravi T good job keep it up,
can you look at netvision web technologies for long term thanks mate,
can you send me your email, i will send you my portfolio and you could give me some advice thank mate
ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.