quality forex training

MLFx

Hello,

Im new to these forums and I would like to give you the low down on my forex training site, MLFx. If your new trader with little or no trading experience and youre looking for quality training, this could be the site for you. We offer a basic training course for beginners and an advanced strategies course covering the most up-to-date methods of forex training. Also, some of the most advanced software available on the web today. Pivot calculators, charts, and simulators. We will be offering FREE charting and simulator trials very soon and I will keep you updated on these forums when its available or you can sign up for our mailing list! The key feature of our forex site is our Live Trading Room. With only 4 losing weeks in 4 years, you can come and hard along side our pros with confidence. You can check out our website at: http://www.mlfx.net

Thanks,

MLFx

MLFx

unfortunatly no, the training is not free. If your looking for free things sign up for the mailing list. There will be free simulator and charting software trials within the next few days added. There is also free pivot values on there right now. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks.

Often when people look at spending money they could probably wish to know some qualifying information as to what they are spending their money on.........

I notice that your web page has no information identifying you not even an address......

In other words people could conceivably remit their money and have no idea as to who they sent their money to..........

It is my feeling that a person holding himself out to be an expert should be able to identify himself completely and also list his qualifications......... in a verifiable fashion

MLFx

sorry, we have not decided to list that information on our website. Thank you for letting us know, and we will take this under advisment. At the moment anyone that would be interested in doing business with us, we would glady provide any information you would like to know.

Anyone thinking of receiving training from people who are afraid to identify themselves should be more than wary, wary to the point of completely avoiding such a firm.....

There are many people who are very deceptive...... one of the first signs of deception is a reluctance to disclose their address....

MLFx

Anyone thinking of receiving training from people who are afraid to identify themselves should be more than wary, wary to the point of completely avoiding such a firm.....

There are many people who are very deceptive...... one of the first signs of deception is a reluctance to disclose their address....
Sir, I am not afraid to identify myself. If it's that important, these days you can find out who anyone is. http://www.whois.net

Thank You

Last edited: