Quadra Safe Trading Strategy - I

Rkji

I have compiled the whole thread in a single pdf with a size of 137 mb.

I shall only waste my time uploading it online, if you really value it & have traded the strategy for a considerable time.

Please do NOT pm me if you are new to this strategy and I suggest read it online & ask few questions first in thread.

One has to upload again & again as uploads expire & a lost soul appears after weeks / months plainly requesting for what they won't value eventually.

I am trading it LIVE presently.

Such a great system. Took me some time to understand what being cited in the first comment, owing to the images being removed it become highly difficult to interpret what's being mentioned in the series of comments thereafter. I googled and found my answers in some of the Forex forums

Thank's to @SavantGarde. He doesn't seem to visit TJ these days. many such gem of a strategy lost with time.
Having said that if there is anyone still following this concept do reach-out over here and may we can bring this back to life

prst

Rishi,
Thanks so much for your efforts, which will help in understanding the system.
I know how much work is involved in this. much appreciated.
Note: PageZipper is one way you can get the pages of a thread.

Available for 30 days here
I hope you make use of it.

I have been out of markets since long, will soon start investing using Quadra, once again.

Best Regards
The link is not working. Please post a working link.

Thanks for the PDF. Read through it. As always problem with all the threads is lot of noise with participants deviating from the main objective or strategy
I am using MT4 and may have to move to Ami if I am to test this AFL and put through its paces. Though I understand the concept I have few basic questions just to reiterate my belief in myself as to what I understood

• Going through the charts I see that SL's are being maintained differently - can someone tell me what was the original or OPTIMUM strategy being maintained for SL
  • Does anyone has the comnent link for final AFL?

Available for 30 days here
I hope you make use of it.

I have been out of markets since long, will soon start investing using Quadra, once again.

Best Regards