Quadra Safe Trading Strategy - I

Rkji

Well .. Well .. Well

Making a pdf myself & will soon upload the link !

I am starting to trade after long time. I shall paper trade this till 31st Dec & targeting to go live on 4th of Jan, 2016.

I spent 11 hours (not kidding) yesterday to figure out how to feed EOD data to amibroker (oh god.....)
Getbhavcopy, utrrc etc somehow did not work on my xp sp3. I was persistent to use Wilders ma (unavailable with my broker terminal)

Just wanted to share the solution to use Wilders ma & that too on the best platform available for our market WITHOUT any hassles :

1. Download Amibroker 6 (Beautiful platform) (Demo version does NOT expire for life) (Just cant save database - searching for a fix)
2. Download Hakija (far better than getbhavcopy IMHO, BUTTER SMOOTH)
3. Download EOD through Hakija for past 1 year
3. In amibroker > File > Import ASCII > highlight all the .txt files downloaded by hakija > Files of type select Omega Sc ASCII (*.txt) > open

My next task is to find the correct afl for Quadra in this thread & learn how to apply afl's in ami.

Can someone pm me the pdf file LINK which anant had made. His link covered in asterix now.

Thanks

Last edited:

Rkji

First experience with Quadra in forex (H4 tf)

EURUSD + 116 pips
AUDUSD + 50 pips
GBPUSD + 50 pips

Attachments

Last edited:
Attaching images? There is small quota that will end soon! Better upload and display through the link.
Thanks for this initiative.
Sorry, no comment on your posted chart as I never traded Forex and more so these are other than INR Pairs!

Rkji

Thank you .

:lol: posting after long in TJ and had forgotten the attachment quota.

Thanks for reminding & now using imageshack uploader

Its ok. I do not expect a comment rather doing this for my own benefit :)
:thumb:

Attaching images? There is small quota that will end soon! Better upload and display through the link.
Thanks for this initiative.
Sorry, no comment on your posted chart as I never traded Forex and more so these are other than INR Pairs!