PyDownloader Reloaded

rmike

Can someone please reload the PyDownloader latest version, please. One idiot has deleted it.
Ah! That would be Yours Truly!!! :)

The link was deleted because the app was primarily meant for Pydownloader Loyalists who took the effort to go through the relevant threads for usage, submitted feedback for development, ensured that the message for a new version got through due changes in Y's delivery format - And most important of all - who use it responsibly without unduly abusing the free resource!!!

Well ...... if you can confirm that you have taken the effort to go through the relevant threads and affirm responsible usage for personal purposes/ trading only, then I guess you may end up being pleasantly surprised!!! It is the festive season, after all!!! Watch this space .......

The link was deleted because the app was primarily meant for Pydownloader Loyalists who took the effort to go through the relevant threads for usage, submitted feedback for development, ensured that the message for a new version got through due changes in Y's delivery format - And most important of all - who use it responsibly without unduly abusing the free resource!!!

Well ...... if you can confirm that you have taken the effort to go through the relevant threads and affirm responsible usage for personal purposes/ trading only, then I guess you may end up being pleasantly surprised!!! It is the festive season, after all!!! Watch this space .......
waiting for diwali gift from mike

It was my mistake. I thought someone might have deleted the software. Please load the PyDownloader, with big thanks.

ajeetsingh

Nice to see, some old members, still active here, Good Luck bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Intraday 315
V Introductions 0