Votes: 520 67.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 186 24.0%
  • Never

Votes: 68 8.8%

• Total voters

columbus

Feb series-Day2 ,NiftySpot:5087 (-117)

The EFFECTIVE ZONE ,as on today, is 4900~5200.2 Strikes in CALL window is closed and 4700PE is open in PUT window.

adityasaraf007

Hi Columbus Sir....... Had created this Spreadsheet for tracking Nifty Options with graphs for Total OI, Change in OI and Option Pain.... Hope this helps......

And you had earlier mentioned that you are unable to put dates on X-axis in your Graphs.... If you could share that Sheet with us, I might try my hand to resolve this issue.... :)

[PS: The link to the file shared is temporary and might change in future..... In case it changes, this is the Link to the Folder..... From here, you may download the file called "Nifty Options Analysis.xlsx"...]

columbus

Hi Columbus Sir....... Had created this Spreadsheet for tracking Nifty Options with graphs for Total OI, Change in OI and Option Pain.... Hope this helps......

And you had earlier mentioned that you are unable to put dates on X-axis in your Graphs.... If you could share that Sheet with us, I might try my hand to resolve this issue.... :)

[PS: The link to the file shared is temporary and might change in future..... In case it changes, this is the Link to the Folder..... From here, you may download the file called "Nifty Options Analysis.xlsx"...]
Hi aditya,

Excellent charts.I will send my data file to you.
The data in .xlsx .Changed it to .xls (Traderji won't accept any format other than .xls....EXCEL data)

Last edited:

adityasaraf007

Hi aditya,

Oh... Forgot to mention..... To update the data..... Navigate to Data Tab in Excel >> In the Connections area click on "Refresh All"..... (Shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+F5)..... It would automatically pull the data from NSE..... :)

adityasaraf007

Hi aditya,

The data in .xlsx .Changed it to .xls (Traderji won't accept any format other than .xls....EXCEL data)

Updated that file with Graph.... We need to format the Horizontal Axis as "Text Axis"..... :)

Link

columbus

LivetoTrade

Last few days increase in Vix is supporting the PEs and the 4700PE has opened out now.

Yet, IV for Calls is slightly lower than that of Puts.

LivetoTrade

Hi LT,
could you elaborate a bit? was not 4700PE already open?
Sudris, sorry if I was not clear.

I noticed some buying happening at that range.

Things have changed today :)