Psychology of Intelligence - free ebook

RSI

Dear friends,

I have downloaded the book Psychology of Intelligence from CIA website. No copy right issues. It is free. I have began reading it and reached upto page no. 14. I found it very interesting and I feel it is a must read for every trader. Here is the link from where you can download it. You can download it in pdf format and read it offline. Please remove blank spaces in the web address given herebelow.

https:// www. cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/psychology-of-intelligence-analysis/index. html

I hope this helps
Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer

Dear friends,

I have downloaded the book Psychology of Intelligence from CIA website. No copy right issues. It is free. I have began reading it and reached upto page no. 14. I found it very interesting and I feel it is a must read for every trader. Here is the link from where you can download it. You can download it in pdf format and read it offline. Please remove blank spaces in the web address given herebelow.

https:// www. cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/psychology-of-intelligence-analysis/index. html

I hope this helps
Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer
Thanks a lot for the link.

FlowTrader

Bahut badhia book lag rahi hai per CIA ki site se hai wo kahin koi spy ware to set nahi kar denge pc me tension waali baat hai??????????
:D :D :D

Thanks for the Link

RSI

Bahut badhia book lag rahi hai per CIA ki site se hai wo kahin koi spy ware to set nahi kar denge pc me tension waali baat hai??????????
Even if they spy my PC, they will be in for a huge disappointment. I have absolutely no secret.

As Bob Marley in one of the song sings

"Don't worry, be happy" :D

R. S. Iyer

Dear friends,

I hope this helps
Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer
RSI,

Many thanks for this link - this is one of the best books I have seen in a long time and deserves some discussion in relation to trading. It has enforced some thoughts that have been in my mind for some time now.

Again, many thanks - I owe you one!

Rgds,

Daithi

I find this image very intriguing - what do you see, and old woman or a young woman?

I saw the old woman, I asked my wife and she saw the young woman, and our youngest daughter saw the old woman.

As the book says, once you know that there are 2 women in the picture, and see both women, your first observation tends to stick - how true!

This book has, IMO, immense value for a trader and should be read seriously, and not dismissed lightly. I have already formed some opinions in realtion to market analysis over the last few years, and this book is now telling me that I am probably on the right track - but it is not an easy one to follow.

Rgds,

Daithi