ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

I have checked and read the reviews of your application on play store which are not really satisfying . Users are facing problems on your portal, are you working on improvements ?

Does ProStocks provide margin against collaterals for positional trades in F&O - Stocks and Mutual Fund both? If possible, please provide link of list of collaterals with respective hair cut %.
Margin against shares pledge ( collaterals )

We will soon be providing margin against shares pledge. 50% of the margin in the form of ledger balance and rest 50% can be in the form of shares pledge , sale of delivery ( Early payin of securities credit ) etc.

Please await launch date in few weeks

i found ur flat fee plan good... apart are they any clearing charges??? as most of the charges are same as Finvasia.. apart extra paying monthly package?
what are the additional features u provide ?? as i could see that ur a not a clearning memeber so will there be any charges....??
how about the app previously there were many glitches in app of price lag etc... are the things sorted? as i could see that app is updated...seems such issues are solved.
  1. We are Trading Cum Clearing Member for CM , FNO and CDS , all three .
  2. We allow you simultaneous login for web , mobile and Desktop, all three. We do provide Trailing Stop Loss bracket order.
  3. We do provide GTT order , Co , BO , AMO etc
  4. Charging of clearing fee in Contract Note is illegal. We do not charge clearing fee at all. We were not charging even when we were not clearing member . Please read this Blog Overcharging ‘Exchange Transaction Fee’ by Many Brokers in India
  5. Our Star Trading Platform is live from June 2022 and one of the best in the Industry.

just opened the account lets see.....

just opened the account lets see hope services will be good , hoping no issues with software and support team will be prompt.
In case of any feedback suggestion , please call on +91-22-62434343 and press 3 , You can ask for me . We do not trade at all. We are fully customer centric brokerage company and I am easily accessible to all our Clients.

I have checked and read the reviews of your application on play store which are not really satisfying . Users are facing problems on your portal, are you working on improvements ?
There are good review and there are not so good review.

We provide Monthly Plan and many so called partners of Discount Brokers do not like this as when their client moves to ProStocks , Client saves lot of cost in terms of Brokerage , Clearing Fee and GST on brokerage and clearing fee , So this is vicious cycle .

We get lot of calls from so called influencer and partners and asking us to pay them very high passback ( similar to other discount broker ) which we do not agree .

I hope , You are smart enough to get the feel.

Update on ProStocks Star Platform

We are now providing BO with Trailing Stop Loss .

We are providing GTT Order in every type of orders .

We have introduced concept of Optimized Order sequencing in Desktop Trading Platform where you can place multiple order in basket order ( say hedge multileg strategy ) and as soon as you click button Optimized order sequencing , not only we put the order sequence with least margin requirement for order execution but also ensure that while second order hit RMS , first order already resulted in Trade.

We are the First one to do this in India.

Update on ProStocks Star Platform

Basket Mode entry option available in Option chain which is very convenient to select call or put to be sold or bought and take them in basket order entry book and check margin at the time of order and post trade

neo.mx

Margin against shares pledge ( collaterals )

We will soon be providing margin against shares pledge. 50% of the margin in the form of ledger balance and rest 50% can be in the form of shares pledge , sale of delivery ( Early payin of securities credit ) etc.

Please await launch date in few weeks
Are you going to accept liquidbees, sgb as cash equivalents while pledging like most other brokers?