ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

Hello SP sir, i also had a question for you, i just need a account for NF trading and not interested in demat account opening, my account opening is stuck on this right now? can you please advise. i have non demat account zerodha & like to have similar account with prostock as well.

Hell @SP sir, little bit lost with prostock api and unlimited plan offerings. i am interested in API(order placement only) & unlimited plan (BankNifty & Nifty future trading). what are the charges like? is it 1000 for API + 899 for unlimited plan? or something else. i see different figures quoted here and on website?
Rs 1000 per month ( irrespective of you trade or not) towards API ( without historical data). Rs 899 per month is monthly plan for equity and FNO in any one exchange. Switch to Smart Trading using ProStocks Star API Read here in detail.

Hello SP sir, i also had a question for you, i just need a account for NF trading and not interested in demat account opening, my account opening is stuck on this right now? can you please advise. i have non demat account zerodha & like to have similar account with prostock as well.
Derivatives are delivery settled. Very rarely it is possible that delivery may come out of open position. We encourage client to open Trading Cum Demat Account. Demat Account is life time AMC Free.

i am streaming tick data from fyers & zerodha & feeding that to ninja. Fyers order placement api sucks and the typical response time is >1.2-1.8 second. it seems most of the time is spend between their API wrapper and their order management system. yesterday their API was down due to rate limit issues, they dont seem very responsive to API users right now.

Zerodha is around 0.8-1 second on APIi execution & so far i like them over Fyers . i read through Propstock documentation it seems they API is part (extension) of core OMS so i am hoping it would be less than 0.5 second & you cant beat their unlimited plan when used with API execution.
I am stuck with my account opening with prostock as they need demat account opening as well. i wouldnt mind paying them this amount but i dont need any new demat account.
Order execution between our server to exchange server is generally 20 ms means 50 times in a second . You can add time required by internet used by you to reach to our server. Generally good quality internet should take less than 50ms round trip between our server and your server.

To Sum up it should be around 0.1 second or so. This is for order execution. Broadcast is function of many other thing .

You can call on +91-22-62434343 and press 3 for tech support and ask to connect to me and you can speak to me .

I was Trading with Prostock few years back and stopped thereafter, I wish to Resume Trading Again.

can you please help to understand if it is possible to opt for unlimited Trading plan online,If yes how is the process?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Please do Re KYC if not traded in last 12 months. You can give tariff sheet online. Please send request to [email protected] and you will be provided tariff sheet.

Dear Members,
We are happy to be part of Tradeji community. We are here to share our ideas, products, and services offered by us. We would appreciate your questions, suggestions, and feedback about ProStocks.
About ProStocks
We are a SEBI registered stock broker offering online discount brokerage services. We offer to trade at BSE and NSE. We also provide demat account services.
Customers who move to us from a traditional broker usually save over 70% on brokerage fees. Our exchange transaction charges are lowest as we do not change PCM fee to our customers.
Why ProStocks?
  • Our Pricing
    • ₹0 Account Opening Fee (Online Trading + Demat) *Limited Time.
    • Unlimited Trading - Equity @ ₹899/month, Currency @ ₹499/month.
    • Or Flat Rate ₹15 per executed order across segments.
    • Lifetime AMC Free Trading and Demat Account.
  • Our Technology
  • Other Key Benefits
    • No PCM Fee.
    • Max ₹50 Stamp Duty (Except Maharashtra and Rajasthan Customers).
    • Call & Trade at just ₹10 per order.
    • No prop trading. Client funds and securities are safe with us.
We would appreciate your questions, suggestions, and feedback about ProStocks.
We are looking forward to actively engage in this forum.
Happy Investing!
Does ProStocks provide margin against collaterals for positional trades in F&O - Stocks and Mutual Fund both? If possible, please provide link of list of collaterals with respective hair cut %.