ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

I was Trading with Prostock few years back and stopped thereafter, I wish to Resume Trading Again.

can you please help to understand if it is possible to opt for unlimited Trading plan online,If yes how is the process?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I was Trading with Prostock few years back and stopped thereafter, I wish to Resume Trading Again.

can you please help to understand if it is possible to opt for unlimited Trading plan online,If yes how is the process?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Please send email to [email protected] from your registered email ID and they will send you one pager Tariff sheet, which you need to print , sign and send the scan copy.

Hell @SP sir, little bit lost with prostock api and unlimited plan offerings. i am interested in API(order placement only) & unlimited plan (BankNifty & Nifty future trading). what are the charges like? is it 1000 for API + 899 for unlimited plan? or something else. i see different figures quoted here and on website?

@cloudTrader @jdutt

Happy to inform that ProStocks Star have gone live with Order type OCO ( One cancel the Other) in Desktop as well as Mobile. For next few days it will be given to select client in controlled environment and than will be available to everyone.

Client can call on +91-62434343 and press 3 for tech support and can take
is OCO also available via API ? this can be a game changer ..

cloudTrader

Hell @SP sir, little bit lost with prostock api and unlimited plan offerings. i am interested in API(order placement only) & unlimited plan (BankNifty & Nifty future trading). what are the charges like? is it 1000 for API + 899 for unlimited plan? or something else. i see different figures quoted here and on website?
Bro., How you will be getting the Market data for your analysis as you have said that you are only interested in order placement API ?

i am streaming tick data from fyers & zerodha & feeding that to ninja. Fyers order placement api sucks and the typical response time is >1.2-1.8 second. it seems most of the time is spend between their API wrapper and their order management system. yesterday their API was down due to rate limit issues, they dont seem very responsive to API users right now.

Zerodha is around 0.8-1 second on APIi execution & so far i like them over Fyers . i read through Propstock documentation it seems they API is part (extension) of core OMS so i am hoping it would be less than 0.5 second & you cant beat their unlimited plan when used with API execution.
I am stuck with my account opening with prostock as they need demat account opening as well. i wouldnt mind paying them this amount but i dont need any new demat account.