ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

@S P Toshniwal ,

Can we be assured of smooth functioning of API mode of Trading ? I am asking this question as I need to trade in big volume and API getting stuck is the biggest hurdle which I fear. If by chance some technical glitch is experienced in API services then how fast can we expect that it would be rectified by the team? Also if something of this sort happens then do we get notified about the downtime ?

I am greatly interested in using your API Trading facility.

Thanks
@cloudTrader
Please call on +91-22-6234343 and press 3. And Ask for me. Team will connect you.

Please note as under :

1. Along with API , You have simultaneous access to Web Trading Application . Mobile Trading Application and Desktop Trading Application of Star Family. You will never get stuck.

2. We provide 24x7 UAT environment to test your application using API. Every user needs to complete certain test on UAT before they are allowed to go live.

3. Our Web and Mobile Application are built on same API and running smoothly. Technically speaking 90% of order today are through API. since more than 90% orders are through API, we need to respond immediately in case of any issue reported / faced in API backend.

4. Our API is designed keeping international clients in mind and already few international client are live .

5. Hope you have gone through Star API Page on our website.

Hi

- do you provide BEST or NEST trading terminal. If no, then what .exe terminal, you provide. Can we have a demo for this terminal (not the web version).
- equity delivery brokerage is 0, and so brokerage on sell of equity from demat is also 0.
- you provide e-dis.

Thanks

Hi

- do you provide BEST or NEST trading terminal. If no, then what .exe terminal, you provide. Can we have a demo for this terminal (not the web version).
- equity delivery brokerage is 0, and so brokerage on sell of equity from demat is also 0.
- you provide e-dis.

Thanks
We Provide Fox Trader . This is paid software .

We provide Star Desktop and you can have demo.

Thanks
Please also reply other 2 queries
- you provide e-dis.

btw, how to get demo of Star Desktop
Thanks

1 . ProStocks: India's True Flat Fee online stock broker - Cheapest Price Discount Broker - No PCM Fee create enquiry on this page and send email to [email protected] for demo login credential.

2. Equity Delivery Brokerage is zero . Demat Charges is Rs 20 as and when shares move from Demat Account. read more here ProStocks Brokerage Charge, Account Charges, Rate, Plan, Schemes, Lowest brokerage for online trading

3. Yes , We do provide EDIS . We are first Stock broker in India to provide EDIS to NRI also.

cloudTrader

@cloudTrader
Please call on +91-22-6234343 and press 3. And Ask for me. Team will connect you.

Please note as under :

1. Along with API , You have simultaneous access to Web Trading Application . Mobile Trading Application and Desktop Trading Application of Star Family. You will never get stuck.

2. We provide 24x7 UAT environment to test your application using API. Every user needs to complete certain test on UAT before they are allowed to go live.

3. Our Web and Mobile Application are built on same API and running smoothly. Technically speaking 90% of order today are through API. since more than 90% orders are through API, we need to respond immediately in case of any issue reported / faced in API backend.

4. Our API is designed keeping international clients in mind and already few international client are live .

5. Hope you have gone through Star API Page on our website.
Thanks for the reply. I will be contacting you soon for further clarity on some topics. Have gone through the STAR API page . UAT is a good initiative taken by you.