ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

@S P Toshniwal

1. Can shares be pledged without giving POA?

Yes , You can as depository client of ProStocks. Technology is in Place. However as of now we consider ledger balance as margin and do not consider shares as margin until sold as delivery.

2. Can collateral value be used fully or one has to maintain 50% cash balance?

As and when we begin taking margin as shares pledge , We will do 50: 50.

3. If I don't trade for some months, do I have to still pay 899 for those months?
No. Not at all. We are the only one in India to have fully SEBI compliant unlimited Trading Monthly Plan.

Read more Monthly Brokerage Plan for Resident Individual by ProStocks

@cloudTrader @jdutt

Happy to inform that ProStocks Star have gone live with Order type OCO ( One cancel the Other) in Desktop as well as Mobile. For next few days it will be given to select client in controlled environment and than will be available to everyone.

Client can call on +91-62434343 and press 3 for tech support and can take

cloudTrader

@S P Toshniwal ,

Can we be assured of smooth functioning of API mode of Trading ? I am asking this question as I need to trade in big volume and API getting stuck is the biggest hurdle which I fear. If by chance some technical glitch is experienced in API services then how fast can we expect that it would be rectified by the team? Also if something of this sort happens then do we get notified about the downtime ?

I am greatly interested in using your API Trading facility.

Thanks