ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

As Far as I know SAS Online does not provide API trading facility , so how do you manage that arena with them ?
Introducing " ProStocks Star"
ProStocks Star has the following advantages :
  • Cover order ( Placing normal and stop loss order together)
  • Bracket Order ( Placing Normal , Stop Loss and Profit order together, including Options buying)
  • GTT Orders ( Good Till Traded where order remain valid till traded or 365 Days whichever earlier)
  • Nifty 500 Scrip for Normal Intraday orders , almost 1000 scrip in CO and BO equity intraday orders.
  • Real time Hedge Margin Benefit on FNO position where portfolio has hedge.
  • Basket Orders with Hedge benefits and option to see order Level margin and post trade margin
  • Option to login to Web, Mobile and Desktop All together, same time
  • Smooth order execution and Best RMS
  • Know your Peak margin real-time
  • Span Margin gets updated 5 times a day
  • Multi Leg Orders and Day Spread orders
  • Option to take Fox Trader on same platform ( paid separately to vendor of Fox Trader, 7 days free Demo available)
  • API along with web socket to develop your own strategy
  • Co , BO and GTT also included in Monthly Unlimited Trading Brokerage Plan. Pay just Rs 899 towards brokerage for equity and Derivatives. Rs 499 for Currency Derivatives.
  • Link to Excel
  • Extremely flexible to create Multiple Workspaces

2 days before i received email from prostocks that BSE BEST have limitations in payin facility. do you want to migrate to BSE BEST?

i immediately replied, yes i want to migrate to BSE BEST.

today received one more mail with same content.

today also i replied, yes i want to migrate to BSE BEST.

what is this nonsense?
Introducing " ProStocks Star"
ProStocks Star has the following advantages :
  • Cover order ( Placing normal and stop loss order together)
  • Bracket Order ( Placing Normal , Stop Loss and Profit order together, including Options buying)
  • GTT Orders ( Good Till Traded where order remain valid till traded or 365 Days whichever earlier)
  • Nifty 500 Scrip for Normal Intraday orders , almost 1000 scrip in CO and BO equity intraday orders.
  • Real time Hedge Margin Benefit on FNO position where portfolio has hedge.
  • Basket Orders with Hedge benefits and option to see order Level margin and post trade margin
  • Option to login to Web, Mobile and Desktop All together, same time
  • Smooth order execution and Best RMS
  • Know your Peak margin real-time
  • Span Margin gets updated 5 times a day
  • Multi Leg Orders and Day Spread orders
  • Option to take Fox Trader on same platform ( paid separately to vendor of Fox Trader, 7 days free Demo available)
  • API along with web socket to develop your own strategy
  • Co , BO and GTT also included in Monthly Unlimited Trading Brokerage Plan. Pay just Rs 899 towards brokerage for equity and Derivatives. Rs 499 for Currency Derivatives.
  • Link to Excel
  • Extremely flexible to create Multiple Workspaces

Does margin requirement change 5 times a day (for put or call option selling) with all the brokers or just few brokers like Zerodha?

For example I sold Bank Baroda put option(zerodha) and I saw frequent changes in margin requirement (Span and exposure)
Is it Zerodha or all brokers have same fluctuations in margin requirement?

For futures I understand daily m2m gets credited or debited but why frequent changes in option selling margin requirement ?
If it changes in last 2 days of expiry ..I still understand but why its happening all the time?

Are there any brokers that have fixed margin requirement which remains same at the first day of selling option?
NSE Clearing Limited and ICCL are two leading clearing corporation ( CCs) in India. They Provide SPAN RISK Array File 5 times a Day to compute margin. Same file is used by CCs to compute margin at Client Level. Theoretically , Portfolio Margin can Change 5 times a Day. This is not specific to any Stock Broker. Those broker like ProStocks who are able to compute margin based on 5 Span File have superior technology compared to Stock broker who are unable to do 5 Times day.

@ProStocks , I got to hear that your timings for placing After Market Order start very late. Is it correct? what are your timings?
All new generation brokers like zerodha, finvasia etc. start AMO timings when the exchange allows it and there is no further delay from broker. I hope you change your timings to bring in sync with exchange timings.

ProStocks Star has AMO tick box on Order entry Form. You not only can place AMO order for next trading day as soon as Trading Closes for today. 5 Pm onwards you can place AMO orders for Next Trading day and you can place till 2 min before market opens.

ProStocks Star has Good Till Traded Trigger order where you can place order for next 365 Days and not just one Trading day.

We are giving more than what you wish for.

does your mobile app has basket order and bulk square off feature
ProStocks Star Mobile App version going live today has Basket Order and version going live next week will have multiple square off in mobile also.
ProStocks Star Web has multiple position square off in single click.
ProStocks Star Desktop has Basket Order As well as multiple position square off in one go.
We are bringing the another feature in Desktop where single click multiple position square off order can be taken to basket order entry.