ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

Initial impressions are very bad, I tried to open account with them last week but it didn't get opened till now and their e-sign process is also manual and fun fact is I filled the form with Dhani and SaS Online yesterday night and account got opened today, just within a day.
Here is an update, account got opened. It took seven days but surpassingly as other user reported, login didn't work. Contacted them and got to know currently they have stopped migrating users to BSE BEST. So, for me no point be with them anymore at least until they resume the BSE BSET.

Introducing "ProStocks Star"

ProStocks Star has the following advantages:

• Cover Order (Placing Normal and Stop Loss order together)
  • Bracket Order (Placing Normal, Stop Loss and Profit order together, including Options buying)
  • GTT Orders (Good Till Traded where order remain valid till traded or 365 Days whichever earlier)
  • Basket Orders with Hedge benefits and option to see order level margin and post trade margin.
  • Place After Market Hours( AMO) Order as soon as market closes till next day when market opens.
  • Multi Leg Orders and Day Spread Orders.
  • Nifty 500 scrip for Normal Intraday orders, almost 1000 scrip in CO and BO Equity Intraday orders.
  • Real time Hedge Margin Benefit on FNO position where portfolio has hedge.
  • Option to login to Web, Mobile and Desktop all together at the same time.
  • Smooth order execution and best RMS.
  • Know your Peak Margin real-time.
  • Span Margin gets updated 5 times a day.
  • Option to take Fox Trader on same platform (Paid separately to vendor of Fox Trader, 7 days free Demo available)
  • API along with web socket to develop your own strategy.
  • CO, BO and GTT also included in Monthly Unlimited Trading Brokerage Plan. Pay just Rs 899/- towards brokerage for Equity and Derivatives. Rs 499/- for Currency Derivatives.
  • Link to Excel option is available.
  • Extremely flexible to create multiple workspaces.
  • Sync market Watch between Web and Mobile. Desktop application can open Market Watches of Web and Mobile.
  • EDIS option is available. (No PoA required for sale of delivery)
  • Set Default order type for Each Exchange and segment separately .
  • Option to Check Order Margin before placing order.
  • Option for Toast or Sound on orders, trade confirmation .
  • Export any report in Excel.
  • Single sign-in to Back Office from Web and Desktop
  • Mobile App for Android as well as IOS.
www.prostocks.com
www.prostocks.com

Last edited:
Initial impressions are very bad, I tried to open account with them last week but it didn't get opened till now and their e-sign process is also manual and fun fact is I filled the form with Dhani and SaS Online yesterday night and account got opened today, just within a day.
ProStocks Star is significantly superior to BEST Platform . Created by Same Team who Created BEST / NEST / NOW.

Sir BO and CO order for any stock available ? Margin ? and you have DartStock for Trading platform?
  • Nifty 500 Scrip for Normal Intraday orders , almost 1000 scrip in CO and BO equity intraday orders. 4 Times Exposure in Intraday orders and 5 times exposure in CO and BO.

CO , BO and GTT Supported in API as well as Fox Trader Also

Hi ProStocks Team

I am considering opening a trading account. Had few questions.
I trade intraday equity segment only.

1. I have DMAT account with another broker. I want to use my existing share as margin for intraday trading. Would I be required to transfer shares to ProStocks? Might be silly question but want to cross on this about the process.
2. I assume you allow intraday trading against above pledged shares ?
3. Charges of pledge/unpledge are rs.50 as listed on website or reduced?
3. Any plans for API support for order placement?
4. You have NEST? I think yes, but just confirming again
5. Admin charges for auto square off ?

Thanks
Introducing " ProStocks Star"
ProStocks Star has the following advantages :
  • Cover order ( Placing normal and stop loss order together)
  • Bracket Order ( Placing Normal , Stop Loss and Profit order together, including Options buying)
  • GTT Orders ( Good Till Traded where order remain valid till traded or 365 Days whichever earlier)
  • Nifty 500 Scrip for Normal Intraday orders , almost 1000 scrip in CO and BO equity intraday orders.
  • Real time Hedge Margin Benefit on FNO position where portfolio has hedge.
  • Basket Orders with Hedge benefits and option to see order Level margin and post trade margin
  • Option to login to Web, Mobile and Desktop All together, same time
  • Smooth order execution and Best RMS
  • Know your Peak margin real-time
  • Span Margin gets updated 5 times a day
  • Multi Leg Orders and Day Spread orders
  • Option to take Fox Trader on same platform ( paid separately to vendor of Fox Trader, 7 days free Demo available)
  • API along with web socket to develop your own strategy
  • Co , BO and GTT also included in Monthly Unlimited Trading Brokerage Plan. Pay just Rs 899 towards brokerage for equity and Derivatives. Rs 499 for Currency Derivatives.
  • Link to Excel
  • Extremely flexible to create Multiple Workspaces