ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

Does margin requirement change 5 times a day (for put or call option selling) with all the brokers or just few brokers like Zerodha?

For example I sold Bank Baroda put option(zerodha) and I saw frequent changes in margin requirement (Span and exposure)
Is it Zerodha or all brokers have same fluctuations in margin requirement?

For futures I understand daily m2m gets credited or debited but why frequent changes in option selling margin requirement ?
If it changes in last 2 days of expiry ..I still understand but why its happening all the time?

Are there any brokers that have fixed margin requirement which remains same at the first day of selling option?

2 days before i received email from prostocks that BSE BEST have limitations in payin facility. do you want to migrate to BSE BEST?

i immediately replied, yes i want to migrate to BSE BEST.

today received one more mail with same content.

today also i replied, yes i want to migrate to BSE BEST.

what is this nonsense?

Dear Members,
We are happy to be part of Tradeji community. We are here to share our ideas, products, and services offered by us. We would appreciate your questions, suggestions, and feedback about ProStocks.
About ProStocks
We are a SEBI registered stock broker offering online discount brokerage services. We offer to trade at BSE and NSE. We also provide demat account services.
Customers who move to us from a traditional broker usually save over 70% on brokerage fees. Our exchange transaction charges are lowest as we do not change PCM fee to our customers.
Why ProStocks?
  • Our Pricing
    • ₹0 Account Opening Fee (Online Trading + Demat) *Limited Time.
    • Unlimited Trading - Equity @ ₹899/month, Currency @ ₹499/month.
    • Or Flat Rate ₹15 per executed order across segments.
    • Lifetime AMC Free Trading and Demat Account.
  • Our Technology
  • Other Key Benefits
    • No PCM Fee.
    • Max ₹50 Stamp Duty (Except Maharashtra and Rajasthan Customers).
    • Call & Trade at just ₹10 per order.
    • No prop trading. Client funds and securities are safe with us.
We would appreciate your questions, suggestions, and feedback about ProStocks.
We are looking forward to actively engage in this forum.
Happy Investing!
Dear Members,
We are happy to be part of Tradeji community. We are here to share our ideas, products, and services offered by us. We would appreciate your questions, suggestions, and feedback about ProStocks.
About ProStocks
We are a SEBI registered stock broker offering online discount brokerage services. We offer to trade at BSE and NSE. We also provide demat account services.
Customers who move to us from a traditional broker usually save over 70% on brokerage fees. Our exchange transaction charges are lowest as we do not change PCM fee to our customers.
Why ProStocks?
  • Our Pricing
    • ₹0 Account Opening Fee (Online Trading + Demat) *Limited Time.
    • Unlimited Trading - Equity @ ₹899/month, Currency @ ₹499/month.
    • Or Flat Rate ₹15 per executed order across segments.
    • Lifetime AMC Free Trading and Demat Account.
  • Our Technology
  • Other Key Benefits
    • No PCM Fee.
    • Max ₹50 Stamp Duty (Except Maharashtra and Rajasthan Customers).
    • Call & Trade at just ₹10 per order.
    • No prop trading. Client funds and securities are safe with us.
We would appreciate your questions, suggestions, and feedback about ProStocks.
We are looking forward to actively engage in this forum.
Happy Investing!
Sir BO and CO order for any stock available ? Margin ? and you have DartStock for Trading platform?

Initial impressions are very bad, I tried to open account with them last week but it didn't get opened till now and their e-sign process is also manual and fun fact is I filled the form with Dhani and SaS Online yesterday night and account got opened today, just within a day.