ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

Did you notice that this prostocks and most other brokers charge higher brokerage ? I mean what do they have to do differently to charge almost 100 times compared to domestic clients ?
ProStocks is only one India to Provide NRO NON-PIS Trading and Demat Account with Rs 100 fixed Brokerage and that too with without Clearing Fee for FNO. We are guaranteed lowest cost broker for NRI in FNO.

In the case of Equity, We are almost 3 times more cost-effective at Rs 100 per executed order as we offer NOn PIS NRO equity delivery account

While NRI are charged higher as compliance and service standard required for NRI are significantly different compared to Resident Account, In the case of Equity, We are almost 3 times more cost-effective at Rs 100 per executed order as we offer NOn-PIS NRO equity delivery account

neo.mx

ProStocks is only one to provide Monthly Brokerage Plan for unlimited Trading without PCM Fee.

Once someone surrender Prop realises that it was not correct to do Broking and Prop, Both , not before that.

The fact of the matter is Peak Margin Reporting will be a reality soon and for Broker to do Prop on an intraday basis from Client's fund would not be possible so many more people will surrender Prop.
What in PCM fee?

Vmaster369

Professional Clearing Member Fee (PCM Fee or Clearing Transaction Charges)
"only one to provide without PCM Fee." o_O Finvaisa Zerodha there is no clearing charge and not even monthly charge ^.^

Last edited:

iTrade

Hi ProStocks Team

I am considering opening a trading account. Had few questions.
I trade intraday equity segment only.

1. I have DMAT account with another broker. I want to use my existing share as margin for intraday trading. Would I be required to transfer shares to ProStocks? Might be silly question but want to cross on this about the process.
2. I assume you allow intraday trading against above pledged shares ?
3. Charges of pledge/unpledge are rs.50 as listed on website or reduced?
3. Any plans for API support for order placement?
4. You have NEST? I think yes, but just confirming again
5. Admin charges for auto square off ?

Thanks

I was trying to open online. Why there is no option for only F&O account opening? I have to abort midway because there is Demat and Trading. Please fix this otherwise you will loose tonnes of old user who can be your new customer who have demat somewhere.

Last edited:

iTrade

Hi ProStocks Team

I am considering opening a trading account. Had few questions.
I trade intraday equity segment only.

1. I have DMAT account with another broker. I want to use my existing share as margin for intraday trading. Would I be required to transfer shares to ProStocks? Might be silly question but want to cross on this about the process.
2. I assume you allow intraday trading against above pledged shares ?
3. Charges of pledge/unpledge are rs.50 as listed on website or reduced?
3. Any plans for API support for order placement?
4. You have NEST? I think yes, but just confirming again
5. Admin charges for auto square off ?

Thanks
Don’t bother to answer. I opened account with some else offering unlimited trading at rs.100 extra of your unlimited plan. Thanks for making me help a informed decision

@ProStocks , I got to hear that your timings for placing After Market Order start very late. Is it correct? what are your timings?
All new generation brokers like zerodha, finvasia etc. start AMO timings when the exchange allows it and there is no further delay from broker. I hope you change your timings to bring in sync with exchange timings.

josh1

Don’t bother to answer. I opened account with some else offering unlimited trading at rs.100 extra of your unlimited plan. Thanks for making me help a informed decision
Where did you get it?