ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

trump

Are they giving from their own funds and grossly misusing other client's funds and securities? You are smart enough and know the answer.

Almost 20 to 30 Brokers defaults every year and more than 50 surrender their broking licenses. Why this Happen, we all know.
there are many issues like Escrow account, Front running, delay is payouts etc to name a few, today some broker is good, but what is the guarantee about the future, even banks have fallen.But if the business is based on sound principles and ethics, then it can sustain any tides, but as retail traders we can't know anything for sure.So our bet is a blind one at best.

Can you prove that the leading brokers are using clients funds? Or is it just hearsay.
Making blanket comments like the above should be backed by documentary proof.
On the NSE website, it shows that just 46 mmembers have defaulted in the last 20 years.
Whereas according to you, it should be between 400 to 600 members defaulting, as per the figures quoted by you.
While we appreciate the fact that you play safe, I think it's better to talk about your own plus points rather than trying to paint a picture that all other brokers are boiler room scams, waiting to go bust.[/QUOT
Can you prove that the leading brokers are using clients funds? Or is it just hearsay.
Making blanket comments like the above should be backed by documentary proof.
On the NSE website, it shows that just 46 mmembers have defaulted in the last 20 years.
Whereas according to you, it should be between 400 to 600 members defaulting, as per the figures quoted by you.
While we appreciate the fact that you play safe, I think it's better to talk about your own plus points rather than trying to paint a picture that all other brokers are boiler room scams, waiting to go bust.

I think you missed the question Mark ? I myself is asking . There is a compliant Broker who follows the exchange Regulation and I would not like to go into those who do not follow. Clients are smart enough. Exchange circular says margin Collection is upfront. There are people who stops on Red Signal while there is no traffic whether Cop is there or not . Others I would not like to go into details.

Your motivation not to talk about yourself but other brokers? Are you talking about leading Compliant Broker or Leading Non-Compliant Broker? We always talks about ourself. When a question is asked about other broker to us is different matter ?

People drive Car with Seat belt and there are who Drive without Seat Belt and it is possible that both avoided any accident in their whole life does not mean not putting Seat Belt is not Risk.

I have a few questions:

1. Do you allow basket orders? If yes, then can we import csv file to place the basket order?
  2. What's the status of your upcoming api? Would it be charged extra?
  3. You have given list of 495 stocks in which you provide intraday margin? What about other stocks - You do not provide any margin on those or Intraday trading itself is not allowed for any other stock? Why not allow margin at least as par (VAR + ELM) file posted by exchange? Finvasia does that.
  4. Can we Pledge Liquid Mutual Funds for margin? If yes then would these be treated as cash equivalent or you would still require 50% margin in cash?

Sorry for long list of questions :) but these are relevant for my trading.

Thanks

I have a few questions:

1. Do you allow basket orders? If yes, then can we import csv file to place the basket order?
  2. What's the status of your upcoming api? Would it be charged extra?
  3. You have given list of 495 stocks in which you provide intraday margin? What about other stocks - You do not provide any margin on those or Intraday trading itself is not allowed for any other stock? Why not allow margin at least as par (VAR + ELM) file posted by exchange? Finvasia does that.
  4. Can we Pledge Liquid Mutual Funds for margin? If yes then would these be treated as cash equivalent or you would still require 50% margin in cash?

Sorry for long list of questions :) but these are relevant for my trading.

Thanks
  1. We have Two Trading Platform. ProStocks and BSE BEST. BSE BEST ( this is actually NEST) which has Basket order and an option to import file.
  2. We intend to give API but not on the priority list.
  3. We feel stock beyond this list does not have a good amount of liquidity. We can add stock which is investment-worthy and has 6 months liquidity track record.
  4. We provide margin based on ledger balance with us.

Hello, can a minor open an account online if minor's pan is not available? Just for IPO investment purpose. Have bank account in his name with me as guardian. Had applied online pan but it is asking to send dox which may take some more time. Don't want to miss CAMS IPO. Thanks.

What margin/exposure you provide for option writing and hedging as many other discount brokers provide 4x.
As per SEBI Regulation Margin is to be collected upfront. How this compliance requirement can be met ?

To best of our knowledge, No Stockbroker is providing leverage in FNO from their own Networth. We do not use Client A's funds and Securities to provide leverage to Client B.

There is no economic proposition is made out to use our own funds for the client's transaction to earn Rs 15 as Brokerage.

Hello, can a minor open an account online if minor's pan is not available? Just for IPO investment purpose. Have bank account in his name with me as guardian. Had applied online pan but it is asking to send dox which may take some more time. Don't want to miss CAMS IPO. Thanks.
Can Minor open the account with ProStocks?

Please read in detail about document requirement on above link.

ProStocks does not do Prop Trading. In 120 years history of Indian Capital Market whenever a Stock Broker has defaulted 98 percent time cause was Prop Trading.

What could be a revenue model if every thing is Free? There has to be some catch ? I hope you are wiser and got your answer
So what is the catch at Finvasia ? I am really curious to know how they make money and survive ? may be there is some income all brokers have that retail clients don't know about ..for example they said something about rebate from exchanges like NSE if you give good turnover/business to them...I strongly believe all brokers do get some incentives and ofcourse they don't disclose to clients. One such benefit is they get interest free money from traders...i.e. traders don't use all the money in trading account all the time...so may be they can put this money in short term interest generating like short term MF or deposit ??