ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

marimuthu13

ok
Upto -- means its different for different category of stocks.
is it possible to get 5 times across all scrips? thank you.
I think only nifty 50 stocks will get closer to 5x... Rest varies from 1x to 4x ...

Some of the brokers are still giving 10x + as penalty implementation starts ONLY from 1st Dec...

marimuthu13

Intraday up to 5 times will continue to be available in equity after 1st Sep 2020. There is no restriction on Intraday Trades.
sir ji,
Can you please tell us what is your unique selling point ? I mean why should one customer should prefer you over other available brokers ?

I think only nifty 50 stocks will get closer to 5x... Rest varies from 1x to 4x ...

Some of the brokers are still giving 10x + as penalty implementation starts ONLY from 1st Dec...
Are they giving from their own funds and grossly misusing other client's funds and securities? You are smart enough and know the answer.

Almost 20 to 30 Brokers defaults every year and more than 50 surrender their broking licenses. Why this Happen, we all know.

Are they giving from their own funds and grossly misusing other client's funds and securities? You are smart enough and know the answer.

Almost 20 to 30 Brokers defaults every year and more than 50 surrender their broking licenses. Why this Happen, we all know.
Can you prove that the leading brokers are using clients funds? Or is it just hearsay.
Making blanket comments like the above should be backed by documentary proof.
On the NSE website, it shows that just 46 mmembers have defaulted in the last 20 years.
Whereas according to you, it should be between 400 to 600 members defaulting, as per the figures quoted by you.
While we appreciate the fact that you play safe, I think it's better to talk about your own plus points rather than trying to paint a picture that all other brokers are boiler room scams, waiting to go bust.

Last edited:

lemondew

Fear of loosing everything.

We are after all risk managers bhai.... acceptable risk takers. Acceptable advice takers. Some advices have to be taken others have to be left on its own

Can you prove that the leading brokers are using clients funds? Or is it just hearsay.
On the NSE website, it shows that just 46 mmembers have defaulted in the last 20 years.
Whereas according to you, it should be between 400 to 600 members defaulting, as per the figures quoted by you.
While we appreciate the fact that you play safe, I think it's better to talk about your own plus points rather than trying to paint a picture that all other brokers are boiler room scams, waiting to go bust.

Last edited:

trump

Rightly said, but few broker are unethical and not trust worthy who have their own priorities rather than that of clients.We retails will always tread murky waters for time to come. Stay safe.