ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

We are happy to announce that ProStocks has cut the trading commission to zero on Equity Delivery. With effect from 1st March, 2020 you can invest into Equity Delivery at 0% Brokerage. We have implemented this to encourage direct equity investments in the Indian stock market. We hope you will enjoy this new exciting offer and continue spreading the word among your family, friends, and colleagues.
Start investing into Equity Delivery with ProStocks.

My client id S0639, shall i take delivery even 1 share ..>? without any delivery charges ? or i have to make initial upfront fee of 899/monthly to avail this delivery free offer.. actually it is 899/month plus taxes to avail the offer till now.

i cant find the information of free delivery stocks without any charges in site.. it says to make payment for flat 15 rs per order/ monthly 899 / yearly plans.. under this plans only delivery trades free .. kindly clarify

hows the technology in prostocks? heard from a colleague that next morning execution of after market orders placed on nse now software is still done manually by prostocks employees starting 9 am and is not auto !! I may be wrong as this is a very basic thing. if someone can clarify on this ..

as per this thread even though prostocks has reduced brokerage on equity delivery to nil since 01 March, but prostocks is still charging brokerage to existing customers on equity delivery!! if any formality was required no intimation was given to them of change of plan. a "clever" approach...which doesnt value its existing customers.

vsreeram77

prostocks i stopped trading, because of lack of customer care .. i stopped trading before 10 months... but, trading in USDINR and in INTRADAY OPTIONS , with monthly one time charges, PROSTOCKS is the best option in indian brokers platform.. they need lot to improve... they have very less man power, because of least charges.