ProStocks - Unlimited Trading Plan and Flat Fee Plan

Initial impressions are very bad, I tried to open account with them last week but it didn't get opened till now and their e-sign process is also manual and fun fact is I filled the form with Dhani and SaS Online yesterday night and account got opened today, just within a day.

Initial impressions are very bad, I tried to open account with them last week but it didn't get opened till now and their e-sign process is also manual and fun fact is I filled the form with Dhani and SaS Online yesterday night and account got opened today, just within a day.
Here is an update, account got opened. It took seven days but surpassingly as other user reported, login didn't work. Contacted them and got to know currently they have stopped migrating users to BSE BEST. So, for me no point be with them anymore at least until they resume the BSE BSET.

Zerodha – Open Paperless Account

Open online account with Zerodha. Free delivery trading and Max Rs 20 for Intraday, F&O, Currency and Commodity Trading. Intraday High leverage with MIS, CO and BO.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?