Prop trading firms

i was searching on net and got a few prop firms(in India) where we can trade the US equities. A few were trenchant, jaypee, futuresfirst, capstone, etc.

Does anyone trade in any such prop firm?

i am desparately searching information about prop firms in India, but still the picture isnt clear to me. I asked a few of my contacts and they said 85% of the traders earn more than 50k per month working for a prop firm. Now is this figure true?? It seems unbelievable because how can almost every trader working for the firm earn north of 50k?

If someone who actually works in a prop firm could reply then that would be very nice.

I dont think there exists a prop firm who trades the Indian Markets. But there are a few who trade the US and UK markets.

Job as a trader is really taxing and i am not getting the right path as there is no one to guide, to whom i can ask! i have attained profitability in trading now, but what next? Where to work? i dont have sufficient capital to trade n so searching for a prop firm.

Here i have started a thread 'Job As A Trader'. Do check it out:
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/27411-job-trader.html
i havent answered the queries on the above thread yet; will answer them soon.

Re: Propp trading firms

Lets list all the prop firms where we can trade equities(or futures) in India. Here are the ones i know:

1] Trendchant
2] Jaypee Capital
3] Capstone
4] Futuresfirst.

You know any more? then plz post the names of firms here.

ash.paul

i am desparately searching information about prop firms in India, but still the picture isnt clear to me. I asked a few of my contacts and they said 85% of the traders earn more than 50k per month working for a prop firm. Now is this figure true?? It seems unbelievable because how can almost every trader working for the firm earn north of 50k?
Sorry mate, cud u plz explain bit more about your query, what is it that you wanted to know.. is it about how much the pros earn in a prop house?? Then anything from 50% of the profits you make for them, and I am sure u know how much minimum you can make each month on your account then do a rough calculation.. They will usually scale you up with time and performance. If I was you I would approach all those firms which you have mentioned above directly and will see where do I stand.. I think thats the way it should be IMO.
Good luck job hunting.

Yes its true that more than 85% of the traders do earn more than 50k or even more. But catch is that trading is a very competive profession so very few only survive and make it for longer periods. At places attriton rate is as high as 70% in first year only. so u can pretty well guess, 85% of that remaining r not to many.

I'm a day trader in US equity in PUNE, Maharashtra. I'm working for prop firm. I have basic salary & 70% on profit as incentive. In this firm, you can earn Rs. 2,00,000 per month & more than that. This type of profit earning, depend upon your trading style & strategy. After joining this firm, they will teach you about trading at least for 3 months.

If you seriously interested for the equity trading in US market (NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX), brush your self about trading related question & mail your CV ([email protected]) with your contact no.

If you have any query, you can drop mail with your contact no .

Rish

I'm a day trader in US equity in PUNE, Maharashtra. I'm working for prop firm. I have basic salary & 70% on profit as incentive. In this firm, you can earn Rs. 2,00,000 per month & more than that. This type of profit earning, depend upon your trading style & strategy. After joining this firm, they will teach you about trading at least for 3 months.

If you seriously interested for the equity trading in US market (NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX), brush your self about trading related question & mail your CV ([email protected]) with your contact no.

If you are able generate Rs.2 lakh, then why you are working live a slave in that company. Just resign and start trade and post your results, let us watch your performance.

All cheat ! ! ! ! !

manojborle

Hi I am also from Pune
Not a full time trader (Basic profession Marine engineer)
I have leave of 3-4 months that time I do trading.
I am interested in working as a trader.
Can you tell me what kind of certification is required so that I can apply in firms like these ?
Thanks in advance