Profit sharing job with our experience ???

iTrade

One weird question for traders who have been into trading since last 7-8 years.

Is there any company/organization which will provide us an opportunity to trade in their company and share profits ? I am asking this because after losing money, and understanding what it takes to trade I am at a stage where I cannot put in more money. But I "THINK" I have the sense to trade now and I need access to good tools, algorithmic trading , etc. WE have experience which is in our heads but any certificate for trading which is not generally counted.

It could be virtual trades first to test our skills which is ok but does any organization/investment banks have such provision for new traders ? I just don't want to trade for my self in long term.

One weird question for traders who have been into trading since last 7-8 years.

Is there any company/organization which will provide us an opportunity to trade in their company and share profits ? I am asking this because after losing money, and understanding what it takes to trade I am at a stage where I cannot put in more money. But I "THINK" I have the sense to trade now and I need access to good tools, algorithmic trading , etc. WE have experience which is in our heads but any certificate for trading which is not generally counted.

It could be virtual trades first to test our skills which is ok but does any organization/investment banks have such provision for new traders ? I just don't want to trade for my self in long term.
"Thinking" that you have figured out trading and now can trade is not enough. Trade for 6 months and show profits every month...then only people will trust you. You have lost money in trading so you cannot expect others to trust your thinking give them some solid proof by actual trading results.

Smart_trade

iTrade

"Thinking" that you have figured out trading and now can trade is not enough. Trade for 6 months and show profits every month...then only people will trust you. You have lost money in trading so you cannot expect others to trust your thinking give them some solid proof by actual trading results.

Smart_trade
Yes..I agree. A small request. Lets keep aside for a very very small moment that we all can trade and make profits small or big. Coming back to my original question, does anybody know about such firms/investment banks which provide such opportunity to tap unknown talent and recruit people like us ?

onlinegtrash

Yes..I agree. A small request. Lets keep aside for a very very small moment that we all can trade and make profits small or big. Coming back to my original question, does anybody know about such firms/investment banks which provide such opportunity to tap unknown talent and recruit people like us ?
search this forum for capstone trading firm.

manishchan

Smart_trade

....... totally agree ..... Well said

One other point also don't consider demo trading, it has no basis in reality & its of little use other than familiarizing your self with the platform