Professional Trader seeking Alternatives

Steve

I too would like to know which of these two, that is, Zerodha and Smart Trade are easy to trade with, regarding trading platform, brokerage, service, as well as ease of trading. I have read threads about Zerodha and Smart trade on Traderji, but if someonoe here has accounts, or traded through these two, please give us your inputs, views opinions. Thanks in advance

Orb

Members,
I read some where that Zerodha doesnt provide RT data and that you have to pull it from the terminal !!??!
What does this exactly mean?? NEST ZT doesnt update prices in watch lists real time??
Or is it pertaining to charts??

I dont use a whole lot of chart based research and am looking for an application better than PIB, that is reliable, user friendly and doesn't hang or throw up errors due to technical (s/w) related issues. Does NEST ZT fit the bill??

Thank you.

Orb

Oh is it?? Sorry abt that. I actually thought of PM ing few experienced members. But found that this is not possible.

soft_trader, pakatil,

Please take some time out and reply to the query. I am sure many newbies on the forum including myself are looking fwd to it. Thank you

soft_trader

Members,
I read some where that Zerodha doesnt provide RT data and that you have to pull it from the terminal !!??!
What does this exactly mean?? NEST ZT doesnt update prices in watch lists real time??
Or is it pertaining to charts??

I dont use a whole lot of chart based research and am looking for an application better than PIB, that is reliable, user friendly and doesn't hang or throw up errors due to technical (s/w) related issues. Does NEST ZT fit the bill??

Thank you.
ZT marketwatch does update in real-time. But it means data for external charting software like Amibroker needs to be fetched through ZT.