Professional Analysis of an MCX Gold Trading System with Positive Expectancy.

praveen taneja

I needed at least 10 people to do the homework and send to me. Only 2 people done it including you.

People like to get easy money so most of them don't try to understand in deep how things work; instead they want some kind of spoon feeding.

I shall be waiting for 8 more people to complete the 'R-Multiple' calculation. You know Happy, this is very easy to do with an excel sheet. Still people don't want to do.

So why should I waste my time and energy - you tell me.
Bro dont know about others but charts and systems goes above my head but surely never liked spoon feeding too just curious to see how can one earn by simply trading with a system your confidence says you have tried this and backtested very well still Best of luck from my side God Bless us all Jai Ram Ji Ki

GuluGulu

Thank Happy and Praveen for your wish in my success. Positive wish from one's heart goes a long way.

Anyway, I thought I made a little mistake by expecting at least 10 people to actively participate here. May be I am wrong.

OK, I am thinking of continuing here without any such expectations now. Because I am wanting to people know or understand about 'their' system.

I shall continue in few days, but all your participation really will encourage me too - that I am not wasting my time and energy.

Thank Happy and Praveen for your wish in my success. Positive wish from one's heart goes a long way.

Anyway, I thought I made a little mistake by expecting at least 10 people to actively participate here. May be I am wrong.

OK, I am thinking of continuing here without any such expectations now. Because I am wanting to people know or understand about 'their' system.

I shall continue in few days, but all your participation really will encourage me too - that I am not wasting my time and energy.
hi gulu gulu i am ur big fan i really appreciate ur work of educating ppl and learnin simultaneously with them on these forums. This must be my first post coz ppl like me just poke their nose learn n leave we r actually not thankful to the community unlike you. I went through your thread "my pair trading journal" and i liked it. i purchased ptf from jared in 2011 and neva bothered using it. well to tell you bout my self i am a technical analyst did my course in 2008 and since 2010 have been developing trading systems/mechanical tools on metastock and managing funds on commission basis, things have been going awesome. I would like to share details with you if you are interested coz i see you are into coading too now. Neways now i want to use ptf, i kind of forgot bout this s/w but want to burn my hands on it just needed your expert advice hope you can spare some time to talk.
Thanks
Arvind Malhotra
+91-8510008055
[email protected]

trump

Any updates?

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Seems like no