Product strategy - Bombay Stock Exchange

Guys,

Hi, this is Yogesh Sundaram. I work for the product strategy group at the Bombay Stock Exchange. I would appreciate the opportunity to interact with you guys and discuss the latest innovations at the exchnage including the launch of the new-mid month expiry F & O contracts on the Sensex and the single stocks.

Looking forward to interacting with you.

Thanks,
Yogesh

bunny

Guys,

Hi, this is Yogesh Sundaram. I work for the product strategy group at the Bombay Stock Exchange. I would appreciate the opportunity to interact with you guys and discuss the latest innovations at the exchnage including the launch of the new-mid month expiry F & O contracts on the Sensex and the single stocks.

Looking forward to interacting with you.

Thanks,
Yogesh
Instead of introducing mid-month expiry contracts, which are of little value for others than arbitrageurs, why don't you introduce mini contracts in stock futures? Or do you need SEBI nod for this?

AW10

Hi Yogesh. Welcome to this forum.
As u are with BSE, maybe can u plz throw some light on why mid month expiry is being thought out as product by BSE ? In what way will it benefit Indian stock mkt..i.e (NSE+BSE and all participants) ? Is there any demand for Institutions for such product ?

Happy Trading