Problems With intraday trading on DietOdin

Hi guys Iam just having some problems understanding the basic concept of Diet Odin software for trading.I want to ask the experts that if for e.i i have a futures of may worth xx in my holdings for past week or so and i want to do intraday trade with a fresh lot of may can it be done by not changing my holdings?

ei. i buy yes bank for 850 may a week back ad its sitting in my holdings.Now after a week i see the price of yes bank is 810 and i buy a fresh lot of 500 @ 810.Now when i see diet odin (f5) it shows me my given P&L so if i sell that at say 815 instead of carry it forward would my holding be touched if i do intraday.As far as buy and sell are concerned iam using Angel broking software and when i buy or sell(f1 or f2) for futures and options it shows carry forward.Any help would be great.

ashu1234

Hi guys Iam just having some problems understanding the basic concept of Diet Odin software for trading.I want to ask the experts that if for e.i i have a futures of may worth xx in my holdings for past week or so and i want to do intraday trade with a fresh lot of may can it be done by not changing my holdings?

ei. i buy yes bank for 850 may a week back ad its sitting in my holdings.Now after a week i see the price of yes bank is 810 and i buy a fresh lot of 500 @ 810.Now when i see diet odin (f5) it shows me my given P&L so if i sell that at say 815 instead of carry it forward would my holding be touched if i do intraday.As far as buy and sell are concerned iam using Angel broking software and when i buy or sell(f1 or f2) for futures and options it shows carry forward.Any help would be great.
This is nothing specific to Odin, all software work this way. If you do intraday Buy and then sell, only net profit will appear in F5 which is market depth and it shows only intraday profit/loss. Your holdings will not be touched untill you leave a sell position open till the end of the day. Odin is very easy and simple software, if you want to know your overall profit go to Net positions i guess its alt + f6 and choose expiry and your overall profit and loss will appear.
I hope it helps.