Problems to convert intraday to delivery

veru

Today at 2:30PM, I tried to convert GLENMARK 20 shares & UTTAMGALVA 30 shares from intraday to Delivery, in MOSL. Everytime it said "sell quantity less than the net quantity". What must be the problem ?

veru

Dear Vijayvaliya,

I have solved the problem myself. IF you have already applied for the SQUARE OFF at your preffered price THEN you cannot change your position from INTRADAY to DELIVERY. unless you go back to your OREDERD STATUS AND and cancel the SQURE OFF/ SELL order.
Motilal has not stated this in their HELP file.

dear veru,

Nice to know that you resolved the problem at your end. can you give me your opinion on Motilal Oswal and SBI - Eztrading? will you recommend it to somebody want start share trading? how is their cost structure?

veru

I dont know the Costing of other brokers. But I think Motilal with SBI is ok.
EXCEPT one problem. Daily at about 10 AM and 3 PM, there is frequent connection failure to the TICKER PLANT. May be due to heavy traffic simultaneously. I dont know whether this is common to all other brokers.

I dont know the Costing of other brokers. But I think Motilal with SBI is ok.
EXCEPT one problem. Daily at about 10 AM and 3 PM, there is frequent connection failure to the TICKER PLANT. May be due to heavy traffic simultaneously. I dont know whether this is common to all other brokers.
Thanks veru