Problems Facing With Zerodha Client Services.

i have used reliance money, sharekhan, indiainfoline, rkglobal, bezel and zerodha. i am working with bezel. stil zerodha is best . i feel zerodha is best regarding to service, payout, payin compared to other broker and if compared with brokrage its like heaven for traders. :thumb:

i have used reliance money, sharekhan, indiainfoline, rkglobal, bezel and zerodha. i am working with bezel. stil zerodha is best . i feel zerodha is best regarding to service, payout, payin compared to other broker and if compared with brokrage its like heaven for traders. :thumb:
I WOULD SAY AWESOME JOB ZERODHA IN YOUR COMPLAINT THREAD ALSO PEOPLE ARE PRAISING YOU I WOULD JUST SAY THE FIRST COMPANY I REMEMBER WHICH TREATED CUSTOMERS BETTER THAN USUAL WAS AIRTEL
AND WHAT IT IS TODAY

IF YOU GUYS KEEP IT LIKE THIS U MIGHT JUST BE THE NEXT RELIGARE OR EDELWEISS ON ENAM WHO KNOWS :clapping:

tanewbie

I am using zerodha and sharekhan

I never had problems with both. Regualrly I withdraw 25k every month and its transferred same day. I hv HDFC bnak account so have no hassles with zerodha so far.

moon_moon

I am using zerodha and sharekhan

I never had problems with both. Regualrly I withdraw 25k every month and its transferred same day. I hv HDFC bnak account so have no hassles with zerodha so far.
i think you are using sharekhan for the chart. if it is so, check before you use sharekhan indicators

i and some ppl found problem with indicators,, like stochastic "%K slow " dont work

for pay in i use nse now website and transfer fund through internet banking and had got instant reflection in account every time. Pay out i use back office and it takes generally 2 days to get credited. I am using axis bank account.
I am having problem recently with the nse mobile app though, seems it doesnt support android gingerbread

Demat Allocation Problems

After Years of experience with brokerages with ICICI DIRECT, Reliance Money & geojit I found zerodha...
The Brokerage, Now terminal all are fine

Only thing I face problem with them is in DELIVERY Trade for which they are using mannual methods to Credit/Debit your Demat A/c
They did lot of mistakes in it!!!
But thank god, They Rectified it after a call or Mail!!!:)

yeah i think you took the right decision . i too have have an indiabulls account, but me too iam not happy and will quit trading with them. they just are concern with the brokarage they earn from the client through their RM:mad:
I WOULD BE GOING FOR ZERODHA ACCOUNT , iam impressed with there website , it is specially designed for the customers with every info in it , unlike other brokers who has loads of garbage matter in it an nothing for the customers.

Last edited: