Problems Facing With Zerodha Client Services.

umeshmandal

just with lower brokerage zerodha cant continue to grow , as others have also come up with 9 rs per trade plans . One thing that I miss with zerodha is that they dont give any stock recommendations
Not giving a Stock Recommendation was one one "positive" that attracted me ! I also had an account with iBulls and they gave suggestions for stocks which mostly failed but while on line when you get a Pop up window showing a reco. to Buy a stock, its difficult to resist and end up in loss!
Better do your own research and trade.
yes, for positional stocks one can get the confirmation from his own analysis and decide for that a Service recomending stock has an edge but a very small one at that!

The same happens to me yesterday and I lost 40000/- and they r not ready to accept that they did a mistake. If I would have carried the position for today my loss would have come down to 15000/-..

Also now I'm unable to withdraw the leftover money that is there in my trading account. As I wish to close the account after just one trading day. Worst experience ever.

Customer care is worst.

Plz plz don't open account with Zerodha and also... File ur respective complaints with SEBI website . www.scores.gov.in

This an SEBI website is really helpful and they are super quick in response and I'm positive to get a solution from sebi...

Based on very positive feedback on this forum, I opened the account Only about a week ago and I have already decided to close it. Zerodha is a terrible trader for F&O. The margin for short position carryover is not specified. It is the same when you look at the website under RMS--both for MIS(intraday) and Normal). At the end of the day Zerodha will liquidate your position for insufficient margin. According to Zerodha,client is supposed to calculate margin for carryover,which is 2.5 times of intraday. It is ridiculous. Will the client undertake trade based on the information available or keep calculating. It appears to be rotten software developed in 16th century in some remote village of Africa..
One can lose big money in volatile market with Zerodha in F&O

Do not be carried away with low brokerage. You will lose many time more due to their lousy software.

Best of luck to those who want to do short F&O trades with carryover with ZERODHA.

T:mad:HANK YOU,

TraderRavi

low risk profile
The same happens to me yesterday and I lost 40000/- and they r not ready to accept that they did a mistake. If I would have carried the position for today my loss would have come down to 15000/-..

Also now I'm unable to withdraw the leftover money that is there in my trading account. As I wish to close the account after just one trading day. Worst experience ever.

Customer care is worst.

Plz plz don't open account with Zerodha and also... File ur respective complaints with SEBI website . www.scores.gov.in

This an SEBI website is really helpful and they are super quick in response and I'm positive to get a solution from sebi...
you lost 40k because you dont have sufficient margin to carry positions overnight ?

I would like to know if any zerodha users faced issues with kite on 13th jul morning session between 10-10:30am.

I was trading that morning with a substantial position on infy. The stock unfortunately tanked within 15mins after results were declared and strangely the kite system was inaccessible,very slow...kept showing blank pages during that crucial time period. I took screenshots and wrote to zerodha, but their response was to put the blame on my trading strategy not putting in a risk cover with sufficient SL etc.

I asked for details on their platform being certified for performance and details of ability to handle high volumes but they give no answer for that, instead just a refund of brokerage as compensation.

I'm planning to lodge a complaint and initiate action, will be helpful if other users can indicate if they have seen this problem before or on the said date.

Zerodha ordering system is a death trap for a trader.

Zerodha squares off all trades with MIS option by 3.20 pm, which is ok.

But the death trap is that the MIS option is slipped in as default option in the order form if one has taken that option once before. There is no warning, no alert on such a default option. There is no alert on such trades before squaring off, even if the trader has margins.

Today, I was forced to take MIS option for a trade though I had enough margins. I thought that it is one of those bugs of the system, as the system comes up with bugs quite often. I was not aware that the system will take MIS option by default for future orders. I lost heavily because my option trade was squared off at market without my notice or with no alert for me to act, even though I had margins.

Zerodha heavily discounts customer interests and safety in its trading system.

The authorities refused to listen to my feedback as to this death trap and had no regret on my losses. They were adament that I need to be very alert against such death traps they lay it out for us in their system.