Probable dip in Nifty in next few weeks

Dear All,

I am new to traderji and felt nice coming here and reading the discussions on various trade related topics.

Just to contribute , I have developed a model on the basis of price and volume, according to which Nifty seems to be taking another dip of 400-500 points in next 1-2 weeks. Does someone else found out the same?

Regards
Nkhotchandani

Dear All,

I am new to traderji and felt nice coming here and reading the discussions on various trade related topics.

Just to contribute , I have developed a model on the basis of price and volume, according to which Nifty seems to be taking another dip of 400-500 points in next 1-2 weeks. Does someone else found out the same?

Regards
Nkhotchandani
Can u explorer ur model and tools used behind that ?? coz lot of silent follower will read ur thread and take the decision according to and without any SL they will suffer huge loss.

I experienced the same story on another forum wer someone give the short call on nifty without SL.

they all r in massive loss. so dont take it personally this is just 1% from my side.

Bhavesh Gelani

alroyraj

Dear All,

Regards
Nkhotchandani
Would appreciate if you shared the basis of your model. Many here technically observe that a correction is due for the last month and half but the market gets gets too much support and bounces back invariably. So the question is not of a correction but when. It is long due.

columbus

Dear All,

Regards
Nkhotchandani

Hi Nkhotchandani,

You can visit my thread BollingerBands ,if you are interested.
Remember, ASSUMPTION IS MOTHER OF ALL SCREW-UPS.(In the words of linkon7).Moreover No prizes for guessing.

Thanks bhavesh for your comment, and I think you are right that it should be a responsible statement from any member so that it dosen't harm anyone in any way.

Well my study is based on the volume pattern , according to which the buying is dying at certain level , so some peaks are formed at particular level. similar pattern was observed when nifty fell from 5300 to 4800 a month or two back. So basis this I am quite sure the dip is imminent in next 1-2 weeks.

unfortunately my model dosen't gives SL and also I do not encourage anybody to take any position in nifty because of my belief. I just want everyone to be cautious in taking long positions in scripts at this level ,and wait for atleast one week.

Can u explorer ur model and tools used behind that ?? coz lot of silent follower will read ur thread and take the decision according to and without any SL they will suffer huge loss.

I experienced the same story on another forum wer someone give the short call on nifty without SL.

they all r in massive loss. so dont take it personally this is just 1% from my side.

Bhavesh Gelani

Hi

I have explained the logic in the reply to Bhavesh in the thread. The current positive bounces are due to quarterly results season and after which thing should change. In Week or two most of the results will be out and market will decide its course, which should be corrective.

Would appreciate if you shared the basis of your model. Many here technically observe that a correction is due for the last month and half but the market gets gets too much support and bounces back invariably. So the question is not of a correction but when. It is long due.

Thanks bhavesh for your comment, and I think you are right that it should be a responsible statement from any member so that it dosen't harm anyone in any way.

Well my study is based on the volume pattern , according to which the buying is dying at certain level , so some peaks are formed at particular level. similar pattern was observed when nifty fell from 5300 to 4800 a month or two back. So basis this I am quite sure the dip is imminent in next 1-2 weeks.

unfortunately my model dosen't gives SL and also I do not encourage anybody to take any position in nifty because of my belief. I just want everyone to be cautious in taking long positions in scripts at this level ,and wait for atleast one week.
@nkhotchandani

thanks for ur reply. i m also follow my swing trading method in nifty and bank nifty along with some other indicator i felt the same but the only difference is i hav trailing sl for nifty and bank nifty which i will follow bliendly.

i will try to catch some out look after viewing last dep from 5300 to 4800.

Bhavesh Gelani