Pro Advisory Championship

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Any person/entity who is registered with the SEBI as Research Analyst and/or Investment Advisor under the SEBI Regulations can participate in the PAC. SEBI registration number as an Investment Advisor/ Research Analyst is mandatory.

so its competition between analysts..:D

SEBI registration compulsory.
no use for individual traders
We know it,plz post what will be the pros/cons of the Championship.Will innocent traders get benefit from that?:)

I think traders will benefit as tukka marne wala analyst wil not participate.:lol:
as those analyst should have confidence in their calls/views.
I also agree now lacs of innocent traders will get true service from true performer,ab fraud/fake nei chalega. So overall good for who take advisory service.Although I don't believe in any advisory :)

Sukhani/Dabba sorry Gaaba ab sabki bolti band hoga :D ye Mithesh thakker jo b bolta hai stock opposite direction me jata hai, So usko v Championship me bejo :D

TradeOptions

Hello Verde, what do you mean by no entries
He means that no pro advisory guys dared to participate in the competition, as they are scared that their real performance will get exposed, so why to take the risk.

But he might be kidding, as this is huge publicity opportunity and there would be many guys who would like to participate in it. Let us see, how it goes.

Thanks and regards