Priyanvada's chit chat home ...

priyanvada

Anybody who would like to share what they have with a beginner like me please jot things right here ...

regards,
priyanvada

PS : - Its too late ... I am gonna sleep ... catch you in the morning ... May all you have a stone slip without dreams!

WOD

Yup, even I need to sleep now...gotta go on job tomoro so need to wake up at 5.30....

Anyways....most of the times penny stocks do become multibagger....

Ashish

priyanvada

Priyanvada's chit chat home?????
So she has got her another home here!Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Actually I have helped her open to open an account here. Anyway she is not going to talk anything here, She is very intelligent ,but she can't talk much. Vishal

WOD

Thanks for revealing your identity Vishal.I doubt if it is ur real name).......

Wow....see you have made fool out of so may people(I seriously doubt though)...great stuff....

I hope you will act like a man in the markets going forward......

priyanvada

So here we go ...

... I don't have access to online live charts so right now I am travelling the wrong way ... listening tips ... So here's my morning tip...
Hi priyanvada
buy call for RNRL 67/50 TARGET 72/-
INDOWIND 36/- TARGET 38/-
KNR CONS 67/35 TARGET 71/-
these are good calls.but reliance capital is like that you ask/
buy at 726/- target 745/-
Will someone suggest stop losses for above?
Lets see where I end up...

regards,
priyanvada

priyanvada

Today I have started with 3513 ... right now at 3806 ...

have bought HDFC bank @1375 Net price just out of feeling with a stoploss at 1368 ... So lets see...1378 Right now ... "run bay run", song by Sheryl Crow is being played inside me ...lets see ...

regards,
priyanvada

TFL

So here we go ...

... I don't have access to online live charts so right now I am travelling the wrong way ... listening tips ... So here's my morning tip...

Will someone suggest stop losses for above?
Lets see where I end up...

regards,
priyanvada
Ask the tipser for stops priyanvada.
No meaning in discussing trades from tipsters here.

Also why you brought HDFC @ 1375 ? and why the StopLoss @ 1368?

TFL.

priyanvada

Yesterday I had read about RSI ... It said one can buy when it is below 20% .. price was crashing down and RSI was below 20%, So I thought this is bottom ... So bought it ... stoploss was that because days low was around it ... So i felt peoples won't allow to let the price down than that ...

... anyway the price raised fortunately as expected/hoped by me, but I am such a fool ,,, while going to lunch I saw it crossed 1385 ,,,I was so happy :) and I thought Now it has got an uptrend and till my lunch is over it would have gone past 1400 :) ... And I had not adjusted my stop loss ... Such a stupid I am ... Just went for the lunch ... later come and saw to my surprise the stop loss was hit ...:( ...

this is such carelessness ... this is really an important lesson i learned ....

" When you are off the screen, make adjustments as if you are not going to come back again and then only leave the screen"

... I would have ended up @135 net profit in HDFC and just because of my carelessness and assuming thing to as per my mind I lost 109 Rs. ... So a total loss was 135 + 109 + 109 = Rs. 353 ... Such an idiot i am :mad:

regards,
priyanvada

PS : - I don't know any method which tells me a stock will go up or down ... All that have as a "resource" is a panel on my PC Screen on which I see only Bid quantity, Offer quantity , Bid Price , Offer price ... So by mere watching that, it is really hard to day-trade ... So I am using following snake oil vendor where I can see RSI ...

'Really Trading Can Harass And Rob Total Sum. 1 1 0 Million Banks . Can Offer Money!'

What else I can do right now???