PRISM CEMENT - Low Price Stock Pick

Even today prism cement looks good for a buy, with stop loss below 18.5 or even 18.00 As it has attained a low of 18.35 on may 3rd so the stop loss could be below this, keeping at 18 would be the safer option.

It has been trading in a band between 21.15 and 19.50 on the NSE!

I would suggest you all to wait for a breakout above 21.15, else it could fall further.

Re: Technical Analysis - Stock Pick

Prism Cement - Has the uptrend started ? After lying sideways during the past few weeks, it hit a high of 21 on friday (nse) to close at around 20.20. What should be price target / stop loss ?

New to this group. Any pointers by the old timers appreciated.

Traderji

Super Moderator
Re: Technical Analysis - Stock Pick - Prism Cement

premanandb said:
Prism Cement - Has the uptrend started ? After lying sideways during the past few weeks, it hit a high of 21 on friday (nse) to close at around 20.20. What should be price target / stop loss ?

New to this group. Any pointers by the old timers appreciated.
An uptrend in Prism Cements will only begin on a close above 21.50!

Once the uptrend begins Prism Cements will test its previous top of 27.00-28.00!

Hi,

Prisam Cement is good but buy near 19.00 and maitain SL 18.00 short ter targate is 24.00 exit near by this level

QUOTE=Traderji]PRISM CEMENT - Low Price Stock Pick

Anybody tracking Prism Cement?

Well, this stock looks to begin a new uptrend and test its previous top of 28.00

Look to Buy now with a stoploss at 19.00!

Would appreciate if members would contribute their fundamental or technical view on this stock![/QUOTE]

prism cements has started moving slowly after nearing 19 from june 3rd & nearing 21 on 10 june .todays high of 20.6 &low of 19.85 with monsoon round the corner it has a good prospect in near future ?? i believe
beda

Traderji I bought Prism Cement at 21/- and bank of india bought at 110/-.Both are down by about 15%. What should I do?Sell and book loss or wait for the pull back.

amh said:
Traderji I bought Prism Cement at 21/- and bank of india bought at 110/-.Both are down by about 15%. What should I do?Sell and book loss or wait for the pull back.
According to this post your stoploss in Prism Cement shoud be 18.00 and based on this post your stoploss for Bank of India should be 92.50!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Investors Grievances 0
V Equities 4
H Equities 4
M Equities 1
R Equities 5