Prime Focus Limited...

After early 2008, The stock is attempting to cross 87-88 levels.

What could be the near term targets and time frame ?

Please post your views with studies.

Thanks.

john302928

Based on my EW analysis I suspect Prime focus is heading towards 137 in weekly chart and it looks like it is in wave 3 so we might head towards that zone either around the end of this year or mid of next year and by around the end of 2018 we might reach all time high on this stock.
Besides that from nov 2011 to till now there is Round bottom pattern and C& H pattern and Inverted H&S pattern.and the target of this pattern comes around 130 zone. So it has more probability towards 130-137 zone.This is just my view.

Based on my EW analysis I suspect Prime focus is heading towards 137 in weekly chart and it looks like it is in wave 3 so we might head towards that zone either around the end of this year or mid of next year and by around the end of 2018 we might reach all time high on this stock.
Besides that from nov 2011 to till now there is Round bottom pattern and C& H pattern and Inverted H&S pattern.and the target of this pattern comes around 130 zone. So it has more probability towards 130-137 zone.This is just my view.
Thank You for your reply.

BTW, How long it can take to test 130 levels ?

Any ideas on that ??

john302928

I hope you are still having this stock in your watchlist. Good news is that stock is trading in 3 digits now and today it made a high of 118.55. Congrats